Snapped!

Disclaimer: This chapter contains graphic violence, suggestions of sexual assault. Reader discretion advised.

That Same Night.......
After Joe sent Josh the text message that the deed was completed, he sat down, stared at Darnell's dead body and began to reflect......

Joe's POV
Well...I did it. I put this sorry son of a bitch out of his damn misery. He won't be bothering Shantelle anymore and more importantly, he paid for taking my mother's life. What's so ironic is that he wasn't the least bit remorseful. Look at him...staring up at me like I did something so wrong. I didn't do shit wrong. I think if he had shown some remorse, it's a possibility, a small possibility but a possibility nonetheless, that I would have spared his life and had him confess to the authorities, since it was a cold case. But no, this arrogant muthafucka deserved nothing short of a bullet between his eyes. And that's exactly what the fuck he got, two to the head. Now, I just got to figure out what to do with his rotting corpse which is currently contaminating my warehouse floor.

At that moment, I hear my cousins coming through the door....

"Uce?" Josh's voice calls out.

"Yeah?" I say loudly.

As they come in, they are shocked at what they see....

"Damn!!!" Josh yelled out as he saw the two large bullet holes in Darnell's forehead as well as his eyes being wide open and his mouth agape.

"Wow." Jon chimed in, shaking his head.

Solo was quiet for a moment, his face devoid of emotion as he took in the scene, before finally speaking.

"Yup, he dead as fuck." He said quietly, with his arms folded across his chest.

"Well, dont just stand there, help me dispose of this piece of shit." I say.

"So whatchu want us to do exactly?" Josh asked.

"Well, for starters, go through his pockets and see what information he has." I say.

"Aight." Jon says.

As they go through his coat, they find his wallet.

"Aye uce, check this out, this muthafucka had a grip on him." Solo said, holding up the large wad of cash that was in his wallet.

"How much is that?" Josh asked.

Solo started counting and when he finished he gave a low whistle.