Stay Yo' A** in the House

A Week Later.....
Shantelle was at home doing her usual housework and it seemed that the incident at the grocery store had been forgotten. As she was sitting at the kitchen table cutting up vegetables, she had a mental reflection.....

Shantelle's POV
The last week has been a roller coaster. Even though, Joe and I have an amazing sex life again, it's made him even more jealous and possessive. After the incident at the grocery store, he won't let me out of the house. And if I do leave, either he has to be with me or one of his cousins have to accompany me. He gave them specific instructions to "beat any clown's ass that flirts with me". Another thing I've noticed is that when I wear jeans, he complains that they are too tight and it hugs my ass, and he doesn't want anyone but him looking at my curves. I have told him that the only man who's approval I want is his. But knowing him, he doesn't want give, in his words, "another muthafucka a reason to eyeball what belongs to him!"

So right now, I'm sitting here in a pair of cut off shorts and a tank top without any bra, feeling comfortable. After I finish cutting up the vegetables, I then decide to go outside and pick some herbs that I planted in my garden. When I do, I see my neighbor Nic returning from out of town and I wave to him...

"Hiya doll. How the hell are ya?" He says cheerfully as he takes his suitcase and heads toward the house.

"I'm good and yourself Nic? How was your trip?" I ask.

"It was good, business as usual. Whenever I go to New York, it's like going home. How's that hot head of yours?" He asked.

"Joe's good." I say laughing.

"Ok that's good. Well let me go inside. Angelina's making osso bucco and chicken cacciatore, my favorite dish." He said.

After Nic went into the house, I see my gardeners, Julio and Emilio pulling up to cut the lawn.

"Good afternoon gentlemen." I say, as I go in the house.

"Hola, mamacita!" They say in unison.

As I go in the house, I hear them have dialogue in Spanish and then I hear a wolf whistle.

I just shake my head as I begin washing the herbs I picked out of the garden.

At that moment, I hear Joe's voice behind me and it sound deeper than usual. I turn around and immediately regret it.

 I turn around and immediately regret it

"Where did you go?" He asked tightly.

"Just outside to get some herbs from the garden so I can make the spaghetti sauce." I say.

"Dressed like that?! With your ass cheeks out and titties poking through that tank top?!" He growling, gesturing at my clothes and looking me up and down.

"Oh my goodness, Joe! I didn't leave the house!! I just went outside!" I argue, throwing my hands in exasperation.

"Yeah I know! I saw you through the window talking to Nic and heard those two idiots that do the yard, whistle at you too!!!!" He snapped, his fists clenching.

"There's nothing wrong with my clothes, I'm at home being comfortable!" I say, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"You know I don't like nobody looking at what's mine! It's almost like you WANT people to get their asses kicked!!!" He roared.

I looked at him like he grew a second head.

"I'm not gonna listen to this. You sound like a crazy fool right now." I say, shaking my head.

"Oh I do, do I?!" Joe growled, getting in my face.

"Yeah! You sure do!!"  I say, not backing down.

"Naw, you ain't seen crazy. Watch this!" Joe said, as he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and went outside....

"HEY EVERYBODY!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?!" Joe yelled to the neighbors in the cul de sac who happened to be outside.

"Joe!!!! What in the world are you doing?!!" I yelled as I kicked and beat on his back to put me down.

Joe ignoring my pleas, continued to get the attention of the entire cul de sac.

"My name is Joe Anoa'i!! But my friends and family call me Big Uce or The Tribal Chief!! And this beautiful, thick brown sugar hung over my shoulder here is my sweet little wife, Shantelle!!!" He yells as he slaps and gropes my ass cheeks possessively for all to see.

"Beautiful woman right?!" He continued, as he put me down turning me to face the neighbors, but still having a strong grip on me. "Well I'm here to tell all y'all, especially you fellas that this woman is ALL MINE!!! So don't even think of approaching her, cuz I got eyes and ears EVERYWHERE!!! And to any muthafucka approaches or even looks at my woman, there will be hell to pay if you think you gonna shoot your shot!!!!!!"

At that moment, I was so embarrassed that I just wanted the ground to open up to swallow me whole. Joe then grabbed my hand and drug me back in the house and slammed the door.

"Joe!! How could you embarrass me like that? What was the point of that?!" I say, tears coming to my eyes.

"You say I'm acting like a crazy fool?! You damn right I am!!! A CRAZY LOVESICK FOOL AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!! AND IF THAT MEAN I GOTTA SHOW MY SAMOAN-ITALIAN ASS THEN I WILL!! YOU BELONG TO ME SHANTELLE ANOA'I AND DON'T EVER FORGET IT!!!" Joe yelled.

All I could do was my hold my head down in embarrassment. As I held my head down, I could feel the heat of Joe's gaze all over me.

"Damn girl, you got me so worked up, I want some pussy!" He said, as he once again threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs.

"But what about dinner? I was gonna make your favorite baked spaghetti and meatballs." I say.

"You can cook tomorrow. Right now, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you and then take you out to a fancy dinner." He said.

"Yes daddy." Was all I could say. Next time I'll just follow my mind when it says "Stay yo' ass in the house".

TBC
Please comment and vote!