Girls night part 1

Selina Wayne cat woman and the best jewel thief Gotham has ever known, came running into the room. Something small hanging from her fingertips beside her wedding band.

"Guess what I just purchased, tickets to Las Vegas!" Selina said smirking slightly as she watched all of the boy's jaws drop to the floor, all except Bruce who she winked at causing his eyes to shine.

"You are not invited boys, we are celebrating the eve of Raven's 21st Birthday with a bang no boys aloud!" Selina stated rather calmly running her acrylic nails through Mr Pennyworth's fur (the cat) causing the cat to purr between her fingers.

Raven's smiled thankfully at the woman from her position on the couch, she was laid particularly on top of Damian, her legs resting on his as she sat up and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Happy birthday Beloved!" He said lovingly with a huge grin on his face which showed his teeth, the room was stunned into silence. Had Damian Wayne willing worked with Selina Wayne or Kyle which Damian still refers to her as to plan this for his girlfriend?

"You planned this..." Raven whispered her mouth wide open, she was shocked. Her boyfriend had willing worked with someone he still disliked although he was admittedly getting better, as he and Selina had opened up a Cat sanctuary as part of Wayne enterprises.

"He thought of the idea in the first place, clever little bird." Selina genuinely complimented causing Damian to give an unconvinced look at his 'stepmother' but it quickly disappeared when Raven brought her lips to his as a thank you.

He quickly responded, maybe a little too quickly as he grasped and began playing with her hair as he pulled her closer to him causing the remaining occupants of the room to look on in amusement.

"He's just like you Bruce."

"Baby bat has grown up, Jesus Christ you don't have to swallow each other's tonsils!"

"My baby brother has grown up!" a certain hero sobbed out wiping away fake tears with his hand.

"Well, I for one am just glad that he has grown out of his depression as well as the I want to please my Grandfather and I am the blood son faze!" Tim Drake joked

"Shut up!" The couple said in unison, Raven's Demon form on full display.

The glass shattered, the shards sprinkled the floor because of Raven's magic, and the pendulum on the grandfather clock swung side to side as chimes echoed around the room like a cuckoo clock.

The wind picked up, the ground shook not to mention a reasonably sized wooden table came flying for the boy's heads. Damian noticed Raven's piercing red eyes, they were the colour of ruby.

Time stopped Raven was reawakened from her demon's grasp, as she felt Damian's lips on hers, the kiss was simple and sweet while also being loving and affectionate.

It was like placing a cool bucket of water on a raging fire, all that was left was the steam as it evaporated leaving a calm and happy Raven much to her Father's dismay as she could hear him screaming away in his prison.

"Now you understand, not to piss me off!" Raven glared at the boys causing them to gulp in fear. This was the reason that Damian was always so quick to calm Raven down because he didn't want her to destroy the place, as evident by the pieces of broken glass that lay by their feet and the broken Grandfather clock.

Its pendulum had snapped off his chain leaving it sunk to the floor of the grandfather clock in the corner of the room.

Bruce looked impressed at the empath as Selina's clap of bemusement broke them from their conversation "let's get packing, Las Vegas won't drink itself dry." Her eye's glimmered like a cat waiting to pounce as she practically bounced up the stairs to her and Bruce's shared room.