A wedding of dreams and ages

Two demons, both never knew a happy childhood. But now at the age of 23. They were getting married. Jon had screamed, practically shrieking at the news; Donna, Raven's best friend had jumped up and down next to her boyfriend Jon Kent.

And the batfamily, well their reactions were mixed, to say the least. Bruce, while ecstatic had been nervous. His only biological son was getting married. Having been engaged at the age of seventeen, after the birth of their first child, his grandchild.

Jason to his credit hadn't been too inappropriate with his comments. Instead, he gave his annoying little brother a pat on the back. A silent gesture, as a way to congratulate his youngest brother.

Barbara had congratulations passed along, unable to attend the ceremony due to hospital emergencies as her paralysis seemed to worsen as she got older. She was travelling the world in search of a cure or magical remedy on her breaks from such appointments. But, she did contact the young mage. Making sure that her soon-to-be sister-in-law knew it wasn't because of anything negative she felt for either of the couple.

Stephanie and Tim had been a huge help in helping the soon-to-be-married couple adjust to married life. Red Robin and Spoiler, had even been asked to have their daughter, Persephone Drake-Brown, be flower girl alongside Gabby. The oldest child, Mar'i Grayson had accepted her role as bride maid with a bright smile and laugh. 

Cassandra had been sparing with Damian when she received the news. She almost stabbed herself, as she lost her focus. She had realised the news was true and that her brother was smitten with the empath.

Cass or Black bat as she was known sat on the left side of the aisle. She was of course with the rest of Damian's family. But she smiled shyly at the boy beside her. Her cheeks adopted a rosy hue. Her plus-one also returned the smile, flashing his pristine white teeth as he grasped her hand.

"Conner, we can't be seen yet. I don't want to take away from Damian and Raven's special day." She whispered towards the Kryptonian boy, her lips lightly pressing against his cheek when she finally unwound her fingers.

In front of the previously known assassin stood the Parents of the groom. Although, they weren't looking at each other with love or tears in their eyes. Instead, they merely glared at each other at least when the woman could tear her eyes away from the bride. A sizzling hated, grew between the two adults, Bruce and the emerald-eyed woman continued to look at each other with hatred.

"Talia enough. If you continue to glare at our Daughter in law. I will personally see to it that you are removed. Is that understood?" Bruce asked. He was hissing through clenched teeth, as he tried to not interrupt the priest.

Talia rolled her eyes. "You cannot honestly think, that our son is good enough for that girl!"

"I do, besides weren't you the one pushing them together in the first place? Something about strengthening the leagues relationship with Trigon." Bruce stated, narrowing his eyes at the mother of his son. The woman he once had feelings for.

"That was before she destroyed the demon, beloved. Now she is insignificant, and not to mention a distraction in Damian's path to greatness!"

Just then the priest opened his mouth. His next words brought a gleam to Talia's eyes. "If anyone should have any reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony. Please speak now or forever hold your piece."

Talia's hand shot up, but it was quickly slammed down by Bruce. Who smiled at the priest gesturing for him to continue, as he held the hand which was rigged in his grasp.

"I don't want my son to marry, this wench!" Talia growled. The entire wedding party erupted and Damian who had his hand coiled around Raven's waist glared at his mother. Raven smirked, her eyes flashing red. Raising an arm, she brought Talia to her, her bitchy attitude was silenced. Talia gasped for air, she was forcibly choked. Her body was hanging in the air, as she was crushed by Raven's magic.