Incorrect quotes Part 1

"= character speak
*=character thoughts
( )=character actions
Thanks for reading! Would appreciate anyone who leaves feedback!❤️😊
____________________________
Talia: (pushes Raven into Damian's arms)
Raven: (blushes furiously)
Damian: "mother!"
Talia: "what! You are so much like your father. (Laughs) You would look wonderful in green and gold Raven. Wouldn't she my son?"
Damian: (blushes at the thought) "yes she would mother." (Slight mumbling)
_________________________
Damian: (smirks) "Have you been feeding Titus again even though I already did?"
Raven (cuddles Titus) "nooooo!"
Damian: (shakes his head) "You feed him too much!"
Raven: (pouts with puppy dog eyes, along with Titus)
Damian: (looks away) "fine... he can have some extra protein, but that's it!"
__________________________
Bruce: (talking to Damian) "how's your time with the titans, specifically Raven"(Winks)
Damian: "going well father." (Smiles thinking of Raven) "really well!" (Flustered)
Bruce: (tears rolling down his face and uncontrollable sobbing) "my baby's grown up!"
Damian: (rolls his eyes) "really father?"
____________________________
Jason: (gasps, falls on the floor) Demon spawn is that a hickey!
Damian: (reaches for his neck, finds the hickey) *I will get my revenge Raven!*
Bruce: (protective father noises) *secretly proud* "son, can I speak to you for a moment?"
Dick: (stares with tears in his eyes) "my baby brother is growing up! Who is it, Raven?"
Damian: who else do you think Grayson! (Growls)
(Raven appears out of nowhere, panicked) "Damian don't kill your family!" (Demon form activates) "before I do!"
Damian: (looks at her adoringly, lovingly and enamoured) "of course beloved, after you my lady!"
Raven: (in demon form, smiles) *must protect my love* "don't ever tease him, again!"
All Batfamily, except Bruce: (nods fearfully, shocked expressions on their faces)
Bruce: *perfect future daughter-in-law* "well done Damian, welcome to the family Raven!"
Damian: (wraps his arms around Raven, cuddles her) "thank you father"
Raven: (back to normal, smiles at Bruce)
Batfamily: (sees Damian happy, Clings to each other) "that is terrifying"
____________________________