What Is Name?

My bags were packed, so Maggie and I were ready to go. I walked outside to see no one waiting for the SUV or the SUV itself. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see that it was Enzo.

"Hey baby." He said in a deep sleepy voice.

"Morning."

He wrapped his arm around my hip, so we were standing side by side.

"This is going to suck ass." I said.

"Being seperated for a month feels like a death sentence."

His raspy voice, the smell of his musky cologne made me melt into his arms. I put my head on his shoulder,

"I know but in a month we'll see each other and we'll be sleeping in the same bed again." I said sweetly.

"That is true. Juls I want to give you something." I was confused. Then he pulled out a black buttoned up shirt and one of his sleeping shirts. He reached and put it in my hand.

"Enzo half my pajamas are your clothes. I don't need it." I chuckled, I held my hand out. Trying to give him back the shirts.

"No, these are my two favorite shirts and I want you to take them to Ireland. I want you to have a special piece of me there. Plus when you come back they'll smell like you. Then they'll be more special to me."

This man is just woah. I guess I took a blow torch to his cold heart and melted it. Especially a torch because a lighter wouldn't do it.

"I love you." I pecked his lips, then put his shirt in my suitcase.

"I love you too honey. Are you scared of doing this again?"

"Not the training part. The part where I'm around a different Mafia that I don't know anyone in. But some of your body guards will be there for the girls and I. That soothes my nerves a little bit."

"Good, they are some of your dads best guards. This time I want you to always carry a gun on you." It was very loving that Enzo said that.

"What do you think my purse is for?"

"Lip gloss and your dad's credit card." Enzo laughed.

"No, I have a gun and lip gloss. Aurora has his other debit card, not me. Thank you very much." I said sarcastically.

His lips curved at the edges which made my heart skip a bet.

"You look beautiful in that little black dress."

"Thank you, Aurora picked it out." I smiled.

"Well it looks like I'm starting to like her even better." I pushed his shoulder.

The girls and I piled up into the car. Before Enzo lightly tapped my ass. The next moment we're in the jet. We cracked the wine out and started drinking.

"Cheers to us, the girls that kick men's asses." Aurora said while we clicked our glasses.

"What should we call ourselves?" Anna asked.

"I don't know?" I said.

"The ghost women?" Aurora suggested.

"Nah, it reminds me of halloween. How about The Secret Women or Secret Lady's" Anna replied.

"No, the last one reminds me of Beyonce. Sounds too close to a single lady." Aurora said.

I sat and thought for a minute, "I got it." I spoke up.

"What is it?" Anna asked.

"The Women Insiders. We're getting information from the inside."

"I love it. It makes sense and sounds cool. It will keep the men on their feet because thinking any woman could be one of us. They won't turn down a piece of meat. Plus men get scared when women have too much information." Aurora said.

"That settles it. The Women Insiders." Anna states.

"Cheers to The Women Insiders." I held my glass up.

"To The Women Insiders." We all said in unison, then clinked our wine glasses again. That plane was fun because it was us getting drunk off of wine.
————————————————————————————
The Women Insiders, do you like it?

And who do you guys feel about wine? Rosé is where it's at!