Chapter 4

The strong wind left me from the outside once when I entered the school. Here I am, back in school after a long weekend. The past weekend went well. Actually, it was so much better than what I expected. A sigh came out of me when my feet met the tiles of the same old school where I am studying as a high school student for 4 years now.

Only a few people are here yet. It's too early anyway, so some are probably still sleeping, hanging out with their friends, or maybe some are having fun doing high school things. Like sneaking out, stealing things, or reviewing perhaps. If some of them are even interested in studying.

"Hey, girl! What are you thinking of? So serious!" I felt Shane's hand on my shoulders and Charlie on my other side. I smiled. Finally, some people to walk with. At least I'm not being alone anymore. I don't enjoy being alone. It makes bullies come to me and take advantage of my loneliness.

I don't have bullies because people know me as a quiet girl and not a war freak like the others, but they know I fight back. So no one even attempts to come to me and bully me. Still, I like it when I walk with people, especially with my two best friends.

Peter used to walk with us in middle school but now that he's in a different school, we walk only by ourselves. "Oh, umm, it's nothing. I was just thinking of the quiz today," what I was thinking of was Peter, again. Because I don't know how long his father would keep on treating him like a puppet. And I also don't know where that quiz alibi thing came from. All I know is that it wasn't true.

Shane frowned at me, and so as Charlie. Of course, they wouldn't believe a story that I just made up. "Wait, what? There's a quiz today?" Shane surprisingly asked. I rolled my eyes, trying to be a good actress. "Uh-huh. That's why I studied all weekend. Because professor Smith said that there would be a test on Monday, today is Monday."

Charlie's jaw dropped after my statement. She bit her lips. That's the thing she always uses whenever she's nervous and I guess I adapted that. "Girl! You didn't tell us!" She started to panic around. Shane sighed, and here's me, still trying to be a good actress and pull off a good prank. Alibi turned into a joke and a prank. "Of course, I didn't tell you guys, it was announced last Friday, hello!"

Shane looked down at her white Nike shoes with a pick checkmark then looked at Charlie, again. "Maybe we didn't hear it," I lightly laughed.

"Of course, you guys didn't hear it. All you were thinking about was our sleepover in my house." They awkwardly smiled at each other and gently nodded their hands as we continued walking.

My phone rang from my pocket while vibrating which was tickling my thighs. "What's with your phone?" Because my skirt was too big, the pocket was so deep so I didn't get it that fast right away.

Once when I already has it in my hands, I answered the call after I found Peter's name and picture on the screen. I held the phone up so he would see the three of us. "Hey, guys!" He greeted. Shane and Charlie both waved their hands back and I did the same thing. What else would I do?

"So, why did you call?" I asked with a smile. His video was shaking while he was walking. I loved his school uniform. I wish I was in his school so I could wear the girls' uniform which I've seen several times and is always so pretty. It's very aesthetic to be looked at. It's like the uniforms I've seen in movies. Not saying that my uniform looks bad but their uniform looks better. Especially because it fits him. It makes him look more handsome and charismatic. Though he never cared about what he looked like.

"Nothing, just missed by best friends so much," he smiled and we all laughed.

"Really? That easily? Just two days ago we were together in my house," he began scratching the back of his and I shook my head.

"Oh, yeah. I do miss you guys too easily," he smiled. I looked away for a while and caught my brother's eyes. Eros. I rolled my eyes at him. I hate it that we are in the same school but at the same time, it's also an advantage for me because I get to have someone who would watch me. I just wish not in every way though.

He's kind of a punk and a jerk at the same time. But somehow, he's overprotective of me. Like the other brothers. Sometimes I wish I was an only child. But he's older than me. At least we aren't classmates.

We reached the classroom. Class 1, is the highest section among all sections in the school where all the smartest belong. "Hey!" I heard Charlie's celebrating voice once when he saw his boyfriend sitting next to her chair, Chance. I rolled my eyes when she went on top of him and wrapped her arms around his neck. God! This makes me too uncomfortable.

As usual, I and Shane sat at the same table. At each table, there are two chairs, which means that two people can sit together. Charlie sat next to her boyfriend and I and Shane sat together. Oh, no. Here we go again. I hate it when my cousin, Nate, enters.

He makes me uncomfortable. He's the exact opposite of me. He's at the bottom of the class and I am at the top, he's popular and I'm not that popular. He's cool and I am low-key cool. He's a bad boy and I am a not-so-obvious bad girl. I can be both good and. It depends on who messes with me. I can bring heaven and I can bring hell. Ava Max vibes aren't they? Heaven and hell at the same time.

Like what I expected him to do, he sat next to his girlfriend, Olivia Dizon. The girl version of him. Nice and bad at the same time, cool, and popular. They are perfect together.

Author's Note:

Welcome back!!! OMG! Not related to this story but please support my other story "Down The Highway" because I entered it in the Summer Tea Book Awards 2022.

Anyways,,,,,,

What do you think of this chapter? I think it's boring and I don't like it that much. Tell me if you like it down there in the comment section 👇👇👇 I like reading comments!!!

Love you all so much!!!

>333333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!