Chapter 33

Darn it! I hate this alarm clock now. It exploded out with a very loud noise, waking me up and making me jump off my bed. This shouldn't be the way it is. Oh, crap! Someone loudened the sound of it. Who else would? It's just usually in the right volume but the devil turned it on louder. I looked at Nate as he was still sleeping with saliva pouring down his face like a waterfall. His bunch of jerky friends, his girlfriend, and all those other people who worship him and think he's cool should see this.

I shook my head while laughing and left my bed. I did the usual, the morning routine I'm used to. Take a bath, brush my teeth, wear my uniform and when I got out of the restroom, I found Nate still on the bed, sleeping. Seemed like he didn't move even just for an inch. I wonder what he's dreaming about. Without hesitating, I left the room and ran down the stairs with my bag. I don't want to ride with him again. His car is pretty nice, I love the smell and the style also but the problem is that he's the one who's driving. The fact that we're enemies and hate each other makes me think that anytime, he can bump the car into anything he wants so I can die.

Weird.

I saw all of them and when I say all of them, I mean literally all of them on the table. Mom, dad, Eros, auntie and uncle, and the dog. I wish Nate was never born. We're perfect like this and I know that if he truly wasn't born then my life is probably not as miserable as it is right now.

Eros held his eyes at me so as Auntie Edna. "Hey, Britney!" She greeted and I sat on my usual seat, beside my brother. "Where's Nate?" Uncle Jesse asked. I looked at the stairs and opened my mouth to say a word but before I could, "here!" He came running down the stairs, wearing a uniform and his bag on the other side of his shoulder. Holy shamoly!

How-

How was he able to be that fast?

Uncle didn't say a word and just watched him sit down in front of me. Dad placed a plate of a caramel smores waffle sandwich in front of me and I took my first bite immediately. We all got the same flavor except for Nate. Special treatment for this guy? Woah, that's suspicious. I looked at his plate which had an Oreo waffle. He was the only one who had that. My dad treats him like...

Like his own son...

While me, well, I know he loves me but, it's just that I don't think Nate deserves that kind of treatment. Especially because he has been giving me a hard time since the day that they arrived here. I tried to ignore him but I saw that he kept his eyes locked on me, giving me goosebumps and nervousness. He's probably planning his next step on me, searching for my weak part and attack me there but sorry for him because I don't get defeated that easily.

Once when I finished my waffles, I stood up and grabbed my bag from the floor then attached it to my shoulder. I looked at dad and said, "I'll get going now," today's the day. The day for the presentation. Woo hoo! I just hope that Nate will behave. I can't believe that I plagiarized something from the internet. That's better than working with him.

"Let's go together," Nate grumpily said without smiling, or any reaction on his face. He just wiped his mouth and drank his water from a glass. Is he offering a ride for me? Well, I would rather go with Lucifer. Oh, he's Lucifer. "No thanks, I'm good," I held my bag tighter and faced the door but before I can open it, he reached for the knob and opened it. I rolled my eyes and just went behind him. Guess I don't have a choice anymore. But as much as possible I don't want to be in the car with him.

I stopped when he opened the car and went to the driver's seat. "Hop in," he faced the window and expressionlessly started the car. "Aren't you even going to open the door for me?" He rolled his eyes.

"You wish," I had no choice but to open the door by myself.

Ah, the nice smell of his car. It smells like a very masculine strong perfume. I like it. It's a little bit far from Eros' smell but they both smell good. Eros also uses a strong perfume too but they don't smell the same though I like them equally.

"You got the projector?" I asked,

He gestured at the back so I looked behind us and found what I wanted to see. Guess I made him do what he wouldn't. Obey someone. "This is the first and last time that you will dictate to me what shall I do,"

That gives me an evil idea.

"Start driving now," I teased. Pretty much like he didn't get it at first so he started driving. I laughed and looked at him while he kept his eyes held seriously at the road. "Ugh!" He screamed when he realized what I had just done. "See," I sat properly and began scattering my eyes around the houses we passed by.

"Turn left," I said and he did it. He didn't even notice that I did the same thing. I let out a small laugh. "Oooppss, I did it again!" I laughed harder but he remained calm and silent.

"One more word and I'll kick you out," he focused on the road while clenching his jaw. I think I'm annoying him now. He doesn't like being told what to do or dictated.

"Go ahead," without stopping, hesitating, and thinking about, while looking at the road and his other hand on the steering wheel, he leaned toward me and opened the door.

Crap.

"Hey! Nate! Close it now! Agghhh!!!" I screamed and he began laughing. I don't see anything funny with that. Opening the door of the car while it's moving? That's more than just dangerous. "Nate! Nate! Nate! Close the door!" I screamed but he continued on laughing at me. His laughter when it isn't fake looks good on him and suits him a lot. I wish he's always like this. Laughing truly. Because when he makes fun of teachers in school, his laugh is always fake but right now, it's obvious. It's real.

"Sorry not sorry," he mentioned and leaned forward to close it.

Author's Note:

Welcome back Jyerries! Woo hoo! HAHAHA, I can't stop laughing about this. Nate opened the door while the car is moving and Britney's scared of it. Help this makes my tummy hurt. I've been laughing all day about this already. Nate is laughing for real?

Love you all so much!!!

>33333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!