Chapter 32

When I entered the room, I found Nate lying on the other bed, staring at the ceiling above him, and looked like he was thinking of something deep. How can he think when he doesn't even have a brain? If he has, then the brain cells are probably lost. I rolled my eyes when he found me watching him, then locomoted to my closet to change.

Back before, I can freely get naked in my room and change my clothes, but now that Nate's here, I need to go to the bathroom to change. So hustle! I decided to take the blue pair of pajamas from it and went to the bathroom. When I got out, he was doing the same thing in the same position. I wonder what he is thinking.

"Do you have a projector?" I asked,

Without looking at me, he grumpily replied. "For what?"

I went closer to my bed. "I'm just asking you,"

"Yeah. And so what if I have one?" He turned to the other way and faced the wall beside him.

"Bring it next week, I already have made a video. All you have to do now is to bring the projector," I instruct and he didn't reply. I don't know what is it that makes him go as quiet as he is right now.

Wait a minute,

Is he planning to kill me? Sheesh! Calm down, Brit! My subconscious doesn't support the killing thing idea so, it's pretty fine. Not so. A moment of silence ran around us while we kept our mouths shut.

But then my phone vibrated from the small table beside my bed. I grabbed it and saw Peter's name on the screen.

Peter: Hey! You okay now?

I smiled when I saw the text. No matter how much busy he is, he never forgets to be kind to other people, especially to his friends. That's why I believe that he deserves more. Probably the world or the universe rather.

Britney: Yeah, you?

It took him a minute to send a response but not any longer than one.

Peter: I'm fine too, just tell me if ever Nate's teasing you or doing anything not good to you. I'm going to break his arm :D

Britney: Speaking of Nate, you said you'll beat him!

Peter: Well, you didn't let me to ✌

Britney: 🙂🙂🙂

Peter: What about the project?

Britney: Got it all settled down now

Peter: Ohh, that's good.

Britney: You still alone?

Peter: No, not anymore. They just arrived. So I'm in my room now, hiding before dad asks about the practice. I skipped it ✌

Britney: Sheesh! HAHAHA

Peter: Funny 😒😒😒

Britney: Oh crap. Sorry

Peter: Nah, no need to be sorry.

Peter: Anyway, can we talk tomorrow again?

Britney: Sure, about what?

Peter: Just want to get a little bonding with you >3333

Britney: Ohhh 😀😀😀 sure!!!

Peter: Okay then, see you tomorrow! I'll meet you after school

Britney: 😁 Good night

Peter: Good night, sleep well!!! 🌌

My smile got replaced by an awkward expression when I realized that Nate has been watching me laugh while texting Peter. "You look happy, what makes you smile like that?" Okay? Now that's suspicious!

He is concerned about my happiness? Gosh! He made me cry just a few hours ago and now he's asking what currently is making me happy. "Something that excludes you," he rose one eyebrow and crossed his arms on his chest. "Let me guess, is that Peter?" I rolled my eyes.

No way! Stop trying to get in my life. I don't want to tell him anything personal. Obviously, he's someone I can't trust. He might use all my secrets against me so, opening up to him is a big no-no!!!

"Do I have to tell you?" I looked away.

"Yeah, because I'm asking you," he replied.

"What if I don't want to answer?" I flipped my hair slightly.

"Then I'm going to-" I cut his words. "To what? Humiliate me? Embarrass me? Tease me? Annoy me? Bully me? Well, I've had enough of your crap!" I stood from my bed and grabbed the flash drive from my bag. Without letting him to say a word, I tossed it to him. "The video I made is already there, just don't mess up. Next week, you'll be presenting the video and answer the questions of our classmates," I instructed.

"I won't do that," I rolled my eyes at his words.

"Why not?" I reached the door and was planning to leave him in the room when I froze after hearing him. "Because I don't do anything that I'm being told to," darn this guy!

I just downloaded that video, I know it's so wrong because it's completely plagiarism but it's better than to work with him who bullies me every time that we're together. If we have knives, guns, or any other killing weapons here in my room, we won't last a second without killing each other. Though I know the consequences. Oh no! Dark mind again!

Erase!

Erase!

Erase!

"Okay, just make sure you won't regret your decision," I faked a smile then I turned my back on him then left my room. God darn him!

He makes my temper go higher than it is supposed to be.

He makes me feel so humiliated, annoyed, and embarrassed.

He's always there to bully me.

He always wants to PROVE to me that I'm not going to be the one to bring him down.

Most of all, he knows how to make me cry.

I hate him.

I ran down the stairs, rushing to the fridge to get some orange juice. I am stressed again and the reason is Nate. When I'm stressed, orange juices make me feel relaxed. "Nate, let me guess?" Eros asked and grabbed the box of orange juice from my hand after I poured my glass. "Yeah, obviously," I rolled my eyes and took my first sip.

Yummy. Fresh real gulps of oranges.

"It has been hard for me to cope with their dog too, but now we're best friends. Maybe someday you and Nate are going to be friends too," I almost spat out the juice I was drinking.

Friends?!?!? Does he know what he is talking about? Me and Nate going to be friends? That's the last thing to happen if the world ends. "Nate is worst than a dog, I swear!" I rolled my eyes.

Author's Note:

Emotional damage!!! Nate is worst than a dog according to Britney. Ouch! So, Peter's being a good friend while Nate is being a bad foe. Who are you going with? The good or the bad? Eros friends with the dog? Weird but pretty true. Eros is a good brother even though sometimes he and Britney fight. That's normal in siblings. I have an older sister and we always fight but we still love each other ❤

But I still want a sibling my age who can understand me. My older sister is so much older than me. Never mind!!!

Love you all so much!!!

>333333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!