Chapter 47

As the time passed, we just kept playing the stinky game. Truth or dare which was not as exciting as I thought it would be. Peter got asked by Chance if he ever had a crush on a teacher, Charlie got dared by Shane to do the same thing she did earlier and I got asked by Nate if who among us do I hate the most and of course, I answered that it is him. Furthermore, he asked me why I hate him but I responded that he can only ask me one question. The game went on until we got bored.

"I'm done with this game, let's play something else," Olivia suggested. Can't she just shut up? I mean ever since we started she already annoyed me so much because of her words and her dumb tone of voice. "Then leave," Shane whispered. I knew I'm not the only one and I'm right. "Excuse you?" She frowned and I smirked at both of them.

If this place would explode, I would be on Shane's side. I just still wonder if Nate would be on Olivia's side. "I said nothing," she laughed and I went with the vibe, provoking the dumb girl to roll her eyes.

"Let's play a different game," said Charlie.

"Yeah, right. Any suggestion you guys?" Chance supported.

"Would you rather!!!" I suggested. No. I don't think that's a good idea because Nate's here.

"That's a great idea!" I almost slapped Shane's face. I regret suggesting it now.

"Who's in?" Charlie raised her hand and all of us raised our hands too. And I was the last one to do it. Because I was unsure of my decision though I'm the one who suggested it.

"So, Nate," Peter eyes him directly. Yeah, I knew this isn't a great idea. "Would you rather, kill a cat or break up with your girlfriend," oh, he's drunk. Peter doesn't say things like that, especially the ones which include death and killing unless he's drunk. But he doesn't get drunk often. I just know it.

"Kill a cat," he immediately answered and my eyes widened. Heartless. A cat is even better than Olivia. Well, she's gorgeous and it's undeniable that she's hot. Other guys think that he's so lucky for having her but in my sight, I think she's a spoiled-mean-bratty-bully-jerk. And if I were to be asked, I would rather break up with Olivia than kill an adorable cat.

It caused a smile on her face making her hug him tighter. "Oh my god! You are so sweet, babe!" She leaned forward to kiss her cheek but he moved backward causing the disappearance of her smile. Well deserved! "Peter, would you rather kiss Britney or kiss a dog," I think Nate is drunk too for asking that question.

He smirked and shook his head then answered, "kissing my best friend in a friendly way means loyalty. Not a sense of being a pervert and kissing a dog is disgusting so I would go with Britney," I almost spat the water I was drinking when he said that. Why am I even laughing when I would say the same thing if I'm asked to kiss him or a dog?

"You said so," he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"What's funny?" Peter asked. Oh no. The tension is on. I knew in the first place that this is not a good idea but why did I still come up with it?

"Nothing, I just think you're too foolish," no way! Nate's too much. The worst thing for me is getting Peter insulted when he's already being abused by his dad. I don't want Nate to see him cry.

"Foolish? Really? When I have an IQ as high as Einstein and you can't even solve four-thousand and eighteen divided by three?" Peter gets back. Now, it has been confirmed that he is drunk. He doesn't brag about any of his achievements unless he's not with himself.

"Let's say that you're book smart. But I can call you foolish when you don't even have a girlfriend,"

"Having a girlfriend is not my priority, and did you know that everything too much is bad?" His tone was unusual. I can feel like he knows something about Nate that he doesn't want anyone else to know. I feel the heat in between especially because Peter's arm is wrapped around me and I'm sitting next to him.

Chance, Olivia, Shane, Charlie, and I kept our mouths shut and watched them flood the room with hate words and tension. "Well wake up jerk! It's the 21st century means that having a girlfriend is a priority. Boy, I thought you're smart and you know that." he shook his head and laughed but the rest of us stayed quiet. I'm starting to panic. I began this war how the heck would I end this crap?

"First of all, don't call me a jerk, second, I'm 20 means that I can still find the right girl for me in the near future, and lastly, you're not living my life so don't try to lecture me and act as you know me," Peter has began being personal. I'm afraid this might not end well.

This is all your fault, Brit! You suggested the game and now they're fighting!!! My subconscious wouldn't shut up about it. And I can't stop thinking about it either. Nonetheless, she's right. This is my fault. "Then shut up! You started it!" My eyes widened the moment that Nate stood up and screamed.

My eyes became wider when Peter stood too and screamed back. "What? Me? For your information, you're the one who started this crap!" In the years and a decade that he has been my best friend, I never saw him scream like this and be this mad. I caught Shane's nervous eyes staring at my guilty ones.

"Oh yes you! Because you're a jerk who can't even win a simple local basketball game!!!" His voice was so loud that it made every dancing people in the house stop. No way in the world that he mentioned the last thing that Peter wants to talk about. Right. He doesn't know anything about but still...

Author's Note:

I'm bored so I caused a fight. Sorry. Didn't mean it though. Team Nate or Team Peter? Who would you go with? The bad or the good? I'll go with the good who unintentionally got mad. The tension is so on. I'm really sorry about this.

Okay, I don't know the difference between >3 and <3 what is the difference? I don't know. I've been using >3 of the author's notes without even knowing the meaning of it LOL.

Love you all so much!!!

>33333 chain!

See you all next time! Mwuah!