Chapter 26

"My suggestion is that we make a video casting you, being productive. That would be a good example since everyone knows that you are not productive," I teased and turned off my phone as I faced him. He rolled his eyes as if he has the right to, well, he doesn't because I am right about what I said.

"My suggestion, is that we look for a YouTube vlog consisting of the topic we're working on," does he know anything about what he's saying?

"That's plagiarism," I clenched my jaw and he leaned at the back of his seat. The white shirt he's wearing suits him well. Wait, I shouldn't say that. God, what am I thinking?

"It won't be, if you shut your mouth," evilness overload. I wonder if this is what he does all the time. Steal other people's ideas. I shook my head. "Let's not do that," I stated. He frowned at me and leaned closer. This is the part when he tries to kiss me, again. Umm, well, he doesn't actually try to kiss me. I'm the only one thinking about it. "Why not?" He slowly rubbed his chin and blinked casually. I stared at him with my green eyes as he stared back at me with his brown ones.

Maybe if I lean a little closer, I could feel his breath within. No, no way! "Because like what I said, that is plagiarism," he rolled his eyes and fixed his seat.

He looks good when he seats properly. How the heck am I able to always praise his deceptive looks? It's deceiving me as of now.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes and stood up, "where are you going?" I calmly asked. He didn't give me an answer, he walked out of the room and left me on the study table lonely, silent, and wondering. How can I describe this guy? Narcissist? Psychopath? Baddie? Charming? No, I can call him a narcissist, psychopath, a baddie, but not charming.

Stop denying it, he's charming. Very good-looking to be honest. My subconscious speaks in silence. "Shut up," I spoke back. I grabbed my phone but before I can even touch it, a familiar voice made me nervous, "who are you talking to?" I looked at the door and saw Nate standing with a cup of orange juice in his hands and smirking at me as he walked towards his seat before. I gulped before speaking. I hope he didn't hear what my subconscious said. "To myself, obviously!" I opened my phone and entered the password. He took a quick gulp from the cup.

Doing things you shouldn't are always fun. I watched his Adam's apple move while he gulped the juice down to his stomach. I wonder what it feels like to be an orange juice. Come on Britney! What are you saying? My subconscious speaks in silence again. Aside from Nate, my subconscious is also one thing that I can't understand. She just told me that Nate is charming now she's asking me what am I thinking? She's totally weird. Of course, she is. She's my subconscious. We're just the same. She is me and I am her. "Let's do your suggestion," he speaks and placed down the empty cup of juice. Wow! He's a good drinker. Maybe this is also how he drinks alcohol or any other beverages.

At least he agrees to go with my suggestion, "you sure you want to be casted as the example of being productive?" I asked and pointed out the word productive since it's the topic of the project. I hope he does. "You should be the one who'll act and I will take care of the cameras," I regret asking him that.

"Hello?" I crossed my arms again. I'm about to explode and blow him out.

"Who's there?" I couldn't afford to say a word next to that. "I'm not playing games," I couldn't smile anymore too because he previously let out the worst in me again. Like what he always does. He began grinning again, I hate that grin because I know it means something aside from teasing. He leaned on the table and looked at me, I froze as our eyes met. "When there's a player, there's a game," he whispered.

"Nate, please, after this, you can do anything you want to me, tease me, bully me, or embarrass me, I won't tell your mom or your dad," I'm now carrying the barriers. I should not say those words but all I want for today is a peaceful working time with this stupid guy I shouldn't even be working with but I don't have a choice. I want peace and silence to make the project because straight-good-remarks is all I want for this semester. "Even kiss you?" The grin on his face kept making my blood boil harder.

My palm immediately met his cheeks when I slapped him before my mind could even think about it. This is probably one of the thirteen million things that I would regret for the next few years of my life, knowing Nate, meeting him, and becoming his cousin.

"Stop joking about kisses," I warned but he didn't seem to be got hurt by the way I slapped him. Of course, he wouldn't get hurt. He's a psychopath and psychopaths like him feel nothing. They only care about themselves and do everything to get what they want. In addition, like him, he doesn't feel pain. Everything for him is painless. I think he won't even feel pain if his mom or dad dies.

"Why not?" So he doesn't know!

"Don't you know? Kisses are special and should only be given to special people, it shouldn't be given to just everyone around you because a kiss is a sign of love. If you don't love someone, don't kiss him,"

"Nobody doesn't love me,"

I tried to stop the laughter coming out of me. He thinks he's loved by everyone. Such a claimer. "I don't" he looks away.

"You should,"

"Why should I?"

"Because we're cousins,"

"I know I should, but I just can't now if you please just let me-" he didn't even let me finish. Before I can finish saying what I had to, he cut me off by pressing his red, glossy lips onto mine. It went fast like pouring water but for me, everything was in slow motion. I can still taste the flavor of the juice he just drank. It's sweet and delightful. I like it. I closed my eyes and felt the wind blowing us away. This is what a kiss feels like? Holy shamoly!

I am kissing Nathan Maddox!!! I am kissing my cousin!!!

Author's Note:

The heck Britney! Are you seriously liking the way that Nate is kissing you? Pull yourself together!

Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for! Oh~~~

Nate just kissed Britney!

Love you all so much!!!

>333333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!