Chapter 14

Does Nate have his own car? He's actually my age and me. I can't even ride a bike without training wheels, but he has his own car already? Spoiled brat. "No, it's not safe to take the bus nowadays, so you should come with Nate. You're in the same school anyway," dad instructs.

Am I really his child, or is it Nate? Why is he always on his side when I'm his daughter, whom he's supposed to support for decisions? "No, dad. I'm good. I'm not a kid anymore." I didn't even notice that Nate has a car outside, but I'm pretty sure his dad is not lying about it.

I leaned back in my chair as our eyes met. Oh no, here we go again. With no emotions on his face, he looked away. "You should go with Nate. It's also a way for us to thank you for letting him stay in your room," auntie Edna interrupts with a smile. I love how kind she is and how she treats me like her own daughter. Maybe it's because she never had a daughter.

No, I don't want to be in Nate's car. From rumors, I heard that he truly has a car, but no one except his girlfriend can take a ride. "Umm, no. I will pick up Olivia from her house today." I know that just like me, he doesn't want to give me a ride. Well, I don't want to be in his car either.

"Nate, please," uncle Jesse begs.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes and took the last bite of his waffle.

Did he just agree?

No! That's not fine.

"I'm good, no need," I still tried my best to convince them that I'm compatible with myself.

"Stop acting like a baby!" Here he is, Nate, being grumpy as always. I rolled my eyes. "Do you want me to act like your stinky girlfriend?" I teased, causing everyone to look at us. "Don't call her stinky!" He warns. I stood from my chair and smiled at his mom and dad as I grabbed my bag and placed it on my shoulders and followed his lead as he walked to the door.

Why does he act as if he lives here?

"She smells like rotten cheese so technically, that means she's stinky as heck," I teased again when we made it outside the house.

He froze, but I kept walking.

And then, he turned back at me and left three inches apart from us. We are now so close.

"Shut your mouth, one more word and I won't hesitate to scatter your secrets all around the school. I can break you within just a single statement," he whispered through my ears like what he did yesterday. Here it is again, giving me goosebumps.

"I might break you," I whispered back with a lot of courage though I know that he means what he said.

When he says that he would break someone, he sticks with his words and does it.

I heard that last year, he punched someone in front of a teacher for teasing him like what I do to him.

He backs away from me and smirks. "No one can break me," his cold voice ran to my ears and wrapped around me. This self-proclaimed bad boy is trying to test me, well, he will see how far I can go.

He grabbed a key from his pocket and my eyes widened after seeing a red sports car.,

Eros always dreamed of buying his own car and once when he was browsing through a different sports car, I found out that the cheapest one costs ten thousand dollars which means that this is more than ten thousand dollars.

Question is, how did Nate buy this?

From his mom or dad perhaps since they're rich.

But, in my observations, they wouldn't buy a car like this for Nate since he's bad.

"What are you still waiting for? Do you want me to leave you there?" I guess he noticed that I've been staring at his car for a minute now. His grumpy tone of voice makes me alive every single time because I hate it.

I can't believe some people are this bad.

"You won't even open the door for me?" I asked back. Grumpily like him.

"Dream on, if it's not because of mom and dad, I won't give you a ride," he is really full of pride.

I rolled my eyes. I'm a girl who deserves to have a door opened for me. But what do I expect from a Nathan Maddox like him? Nothing but failure and disappointment. Let's insert being bad and naughty. Guys like him know nothing but to go to parties and drink.

I opened the door and came inside when I know I should have just jumped over it since it was roofless. "Mind helping me with the seatbelt?" Every time I try to straighten the seatbelt, it becomes curlier, causing me to be unable to wrap it around me.

"It's okay if you won't wear that. You can just die," Nate is truly a devil.

"Excuse me? Are you wishing me death?" I couldn't help but scream in front of his face.

This is my first time seeing a boy wish death for a girl. The worst is that I'm his cousin.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" If it's okay, I would rather jump. I can't take his rude attitude anymore. Now I know why he's always in detention. I don't fight with bad boys but he makes me do what I have never done before. "What's wrong? Are you even a human?" With lines on my forehead and red skin, I couldn't help staying with him in a car.

"Calm down, being mad makes people ugly. Oh, wait, you're already ugly even when you're not mad," most people say I'm beautiful but do I expect him me the same thing? Of course, he wouldn't. He always does the opposite things that good people do.

"Don't tell anyone I gave you a ride," from grumpy to teasing and now, to calm. "What if I tell them?" I asked with one eyebrow raised. "Then, you're dead," he isn't a human. Wishing someone death? That's a sign. I should keep a distance from this dangerous guy. But how? We're in the same room now and we have classes together.

Author's Note:

How can you imagine Nate's car? Me, I think it's very cool. Sorry but I can't have it detailed anymore because I am drained. I've been studying all day. See you in the next update!

Love you all so much!!!

>333333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!