chapter four

I slowly closed my eyes and kissed her, I didn't know it's going to turn out to be a French kiss.
It was the third time I've ever kissed a female ,okay apart from my Mother but she doesn't count.
I opened my eyes and then we stop,when I stopped Jasmine opened her eyes as well and smiled. It's actually the first kiss I've enjoyed in my life.
"Y- you've scrumptious lips,"Jasmine says as she licks her lips

I stare at her with a blank face

"Let's d- dance!,"Jasmine demands as she grabs my hand and drags me to the dance floor.

I pulled Jasmine closer and held her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck,I bend my neck so that I could give Jasmine love bites for her to get turned on and it worked after a few minutes she started acting a little bit weird. As we were slow dancing, she did the strangest thing I could ever imagine. She dropped down her left hand and started feeling my Willy until it got hard. as soon as it got hard,she smiled at me and started rubbing my willy a little bit faster, It felt satisfying.
All a sudden I felt massive pain on my back i gently touch the exact place where I'm feeling pain and I feel a pocket knife inside me I turn around to see which idiot would do such a thing and i saw a glimpse Ace Parker with revenge in his eyes.
My head started Spinning,my eyes were slowly shutting down as well as my body before I past out I saw a vision that Jasmine and I got married and had twins.  as soon as I saw this vision,I smiled as my life flashed before my eyes.

.-.-.-.-.

I wake up in small white room,I see Jasmine crying.
"Where Am I ?"I ask as I try to sit up straight
" Don't stress yourself you are going to make your sore open up,"Jasmine says as she wipes her tears,"I am glad that you are alive,Jason."

"What happened at the party?
my memory is foggy at the moment,"

"Ace Parker the one you had beaten up when he tried to make a move on me stabbed you from behind, you passed out and then I rushed you to the hospital and the doctor told me you've lost alot of blood.
I asked him if I can contribute a huge amount of my blood to you.he agreed and later on began the operation."Jasmine says alas

"I'm grateful,Jasmine " I said

"How about my classes?"

"Since we are in the same dorm  you will copy all the assignments from me and the teachers will give you work,I'll explain each of them,"Jasmine replied.

"I appreciate it!" I say with a smile.

"What happened to Ace?," I ask.

"Well,when he stabbed you he tried to escape but failed the police officers arrested him one day ago ,right now as we speak his rotting in jail for attempting to murder a human being. i don't know who summoned the cops fortunately they did good,"Jasmine says as she drinks a cup of water.

"Good,I can tell you are back to your senses by the way you are talking to me," I say as I try to change the topic. When I said that Jasmine just giggled.

The doctor walks in and stares at me for a second
"You are awake,"the doctor says in excitement as he searches for the right medicine to give me.
"Here you go make sure you take these tablets three times a day,"the doctor says as he places the pills in Jasmine's palms," you are free to go now."

"Already," I thought as Jasmine helps me get up.

"Thank you,"Jasmine says to the doctor

When I'm finally released from custody of the hospital I thank jasmine for everything she has done for me if Jasmine wasn't there to help me out I would have died on the spot.
I had a similar situation back in forth grade but someone didn't try to kill me but I almost died.

I was with my friends playing soccer at my aunt's place until Nelson kicked the ball into a bush i quickly rushed to get it but as soon as I stepped foot on the bush, i fell in landing on sharp sticks. I started bleeding on my back,i tried to stand up straight,but I failed because there was a giant glass planted on my thighs. Nelson rushed to tell my aunty However,he couldn't find her. I realised that my Aunt left an hour ago for work so I was stuck here I thought. until a man appeared before my eyes helping me out of the ditch and later on rushed me to the hospital as he waited for my Aunt to show up.
Immediately my Aunt arrived
The Man, I didn't recognise and my Aunt had an argument about not paying attention to me and I would have died and other staff.

Jasmine helped me walk to our dorm as soon as we enter our dorm,Jasmine puts me down to rest.  She goes to take a shower. Jasmine never said a word to me since we left the hospital she just kept quiet as she helps me with everything I feel pity for her because she's stressing herself.

Jasmine steps out of the bathroom and drops her towel infront of me so that she could apply lotion.
"Woah,"I say in shock as Jasmine just grins at me and smiles immediately she finished applying lotion she turned off the light and came to sleep next to me,I felt her buns touch my willy. I think she was trying to toss me signs but even though I'm just from the hospital I can't dare do it because I'm tired so I decided to cuddle her from the back and I'm pretty sure she can feel my willy because she kept on rubbing her back on me.
"I had a long day today I'm just glad you are back Jason," Jasmine says as she yawns," tomorrow first things first you need to go to the science class since it's going to be your first period and the Madam is an interesting person and kind too."

"Sure, I'll be there,"I whisper in Jasmine's left ear.

Jasmine got my hand and put it on her bosom and later on slept