Chapter 47

Chris POV

Mr Rodger grabs Anna's hand and drags her out of the classroom trying not to make a scene but people could definitely still see the tension.
I feel helpless as I watch Anna get mistreated.

He said that he won't tell her superiors about anything if she sign the divorce papers. I could see tears clouding up in her eyes they were about to drop. I wonder what she'll do next.
You can't put all your eggs in one basket.

Immediately she signed those divorce papers, Mr rodgers leaves without saying a word and Anna just looks so confused. I give her a tight hug and whispered into her ear that everything would be fine.

"It's just you and I now huh?" Anna says ,I nod my head  in response with a smile plastered on my face.

She walks back into class but before the door shuts,she waves me goodbye.

The fact that she cheated on her rich husband is crazy what will stop her from cheating on me huh ?

I brush it off and send her a wink

I hope the students won't bring this up or something,I hope they don't say anything to Anna either.

.-.-.—.—. —.—.—.

Jason pov

Days have past and it's finally the end of the semester and I'm so glad I'm done with this,I button up my shirt preparing for the big event.

Why does This college have so many events though? Is it because it's a well to do college for the privileged? Because other colleges or universities just go home when the semester is over.

Who am I to complain? Today should be a blast !

I look up and see my reflection in the mirror, I look good,I mean like I'd even fall in love with myself. it's been a rough semester but I'm glad I managed to pull through without repeating. I brush my teeth and head out of the bathroom.

I then come across jasmine sitting at the edge of the bed,she wore a lovely black dress that hugged her curves perfectly,the dress wasn't too tight but wasn't too loose but was great for easy movement.

It had black ropes at the bottom , sparkles or starlight on the upper body ! She sure does love off shoulders but she still looks beautiful in them.

Jasmine even looks more beautiful with the fact that her Tammy or womb rather is getting bigger ! And she's carrying one of my own in her,which makes me fall deeper in love with her. I want my baby to have her eyes ! I just hope that it'll be a baby boy so that we can be troubling her together and I can proceed to create project mbappe or Messi.

"Hey," she says, snapping her fingers to make me pay attention,"you're not going to say anything?"

"Hey! You look beautiful today ,jasmine," I kiss her forehead as she sends back a smile to me to show that she's grateful. I grab my white and black jacket for my suit and put it on. Jasmine stops me,and hands me a neck tie,i furrow my brows :confused. She walks over to me and smiles

"I know you don't like wearing them but today is a special day so I bought you one," she says while fixing the neck tie that she purchased for me. I really don't know how to make or tie a tie because in high school I'd never wear it even though I was supposed to,it felt like it always used to choke me or something and they were so uncomfortable so I never even bothered to learn how to not one  but here we are today,who knew I'd find myself wearing one of these today?I feel so stupid that at my age I don't know how to tie one. However,at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

"I'm done ," she pinches my cheek,"you look handsome today my baby!" I find myself smiling uncontrollably to what she just told as she giggles and walks towards the door. I tag along and close the door behind me.