chapter six

"my name is Anabelle Rodgers,but you can call me Mrs Vale,"Mrs Vale says as she turns around to face the class

"Mrs?" One of the back benchers says in shock

"Yes,I am married,"Mrs Vale says.

As soon as Mrs Vale said that,the class was in shock and others were alas. I could understand why the students were sad. it was because the madam was stunning and she looked young.
When Mrs Vale saw the class miserable,she giggled as she turned around to write notes.
As she was writing on the chalk board, her buns kept on jiggling.
I bet some of the students were looking because I spotted one of them gazing at them.

"Jason!"I hear someone whisper my name, but I ignored.

"Jason!!" She/he repeated, I get annoyed and look behind and all I could find is a annoyed Jasmine, Jasmine's eyes looked off like she wanted to murder someone.

"What's wrong?," I whisper so that  the madam shouldn't hear me talking.

"I saw when you were gazing at Annabelle's ass,"Jasmine says giving me a disapproval look.

"No I wasn't, I was writing notes,"I say trying to make Jasmine fall for it,but as soon as I said that, she just looked at me as if she believes me.
I look infront and continue looking at that amazing ass as I write the notes.

*Ring*

The school bell rang and today was our last day going for classes because tomorrow was the weekend.
Some people decided to go back home since they stay near by while others just stayed in their dorms and do whatever they wanted to do. I had nothing to do on this weekend so I knew it's going to be Hella boring.

"Jason!,let's go out this weekend,"Jasmine says in excitement.

" Where are we going ?,"I ask as we continued walking.

"We can go out for dinner, swimming,at a park or sleep out as in we go to a hotel," Jasmine says as she grabs my arm and starts swinging it back and forth.

"Um, sleeping out sounds like a great Idea," i say in joy

"Yay, you won't regret it trust me,"Jasmine says as her eyes glow

"but will we manage paying for everything?" I glare at Jasmine

"Don't worry,my Mother owns a hotel near by and she told me I can go there whenever I feel like or whenever I just want to take a break from our crappy college dorms,"Jasmine says as she opens our dorm door and walks right in.

I dropped my back pack on the floor and started folding my clothes while Jasmine packs them.
Immediately I finished,I started helping Jasmine pack as well.

.-.-.-.-.

19:30
We arrived at the hotel. as soon as I stepped out of the car,I see a five story building,
I see a tiny label I slowly close my eyes for better vision(squint my eyes)and I read: intercontinental hotel.
I walk in and the scent murdered my nose not in a bad way but I mean the scent was lovely.
I look around the place as Jasmine talks to the secretary,as people past by they just stared at me in shock like it was my first time being in a hotel, but they aren't wrong it is my first time being in a five class hotel and right now my feelings are all mixed up. I feel like crying meanwhile I feel excited. As if I haven't been to better hotels

"You lost puppy let's go," Jasmine says as she mocks me.

"Wait! hold my hand I might get lost," I say, I think I was just overestimating a little or I just really wanted to hold her hand.

" damn,her hands are fucking soft."I thought as Jasmine holds my hand

"We are here!,"Jasmine says as she pulls out her keys to open the door

"Woah,and I thought the outside looked lovely," I say as I look around the room. The room had everything it had a soft and bouncy bed, the bathroom looked so clean you can eat from there,the television was so huge you can watch whatever you want in 4k plus to make things even more exciting there was WiFi that means we can watch Netflix when we get bored.
I sat on the floor and turned on the television as I wait for Jasmine to return from the toilet.
I hear Jasmine shut the door and later on sat next to me

"What would you like to watch," I ask politely.

"I would love to watch 'AFTER WE COLLIDED',I've always wanted to watch it"Jasmine says as she leans on my shoulder

"Same,I've been dying to watch it since last year," I say as I select the movie

"You know it?" Jasmine asks in shock

"Yes I do," I say.

"Mhmm stop lying,okay tell me how it goes," Jasmine says as she waits for me to explain.

"I explain the first 'after'? I ask

"Exactly."

"Okay it goes like this,there is this dashing young lad that goes by the name Hardin and his one of the college bad boys that likes girls. Until one day a girl came to that same college Hardin is at.
At some point they fell in love with each other,but the Mother wasn't happy that she likes a bad boy, she wanted her to love a guy who was still in highschool i think. Unfortunately Tessa didn't listen until she got heart broken when she found hardin talking to his friends about Tessa.
Then they went at a Lake where they loved to chill from and had a talk.
I'm not sure what happened next but at the end Hardin went to the same lake and sat down he looked at his shoulder and imagined Tessa next to him,but he realised she wasn't there."I say as Jasmine
Looks at me in shock.

"I didn't know you actually followed it although you left out some important parts of the story but I believe you watched it," Jasmine says as the movie begins.
I looked at her at she looked back then we stare at each other as we wait for the main characters to show up.

"It's not that love makes me happy,it's being in love with you that makes me happy,"

I say and jasmine blushes.

"That was sweet and random!" Jasmine smiles