chapter fifteen

**AT BELLE'S OFFICE**

*Knock*

*Knock*

I knocked on the door until she replied.

"Come in" I hear Belle's sweet voice.
I opened the door wide open and shut the door behind me.

" Lock it" Belle said, twirling her hair between her fingers

I locked the door and took a seat.
I stared at Belle as she was sitting on her desk.
I locked eyes with her for a few seconds. Afterwards something caught my eye it was her shirt she unbuttoned the top five buttons and her boobs were showing.
Anabelle stood upright and stood behind me.
She stretched out her arms and started massaging my shoulders.
As she was massaging my shoulders, she whispered something in my ear.
"I want something hard right now"
I stood up and Belle smiled at me.
I pulled her waist closer to my man hood and grabbed her sexy ass as I kiss her on the lips.
I feel her hand reach down my pants and she started feeling my willy.
She dropped down her skirt and was left naked. She didn't have underwear on.
I carried her and pinned her on the wall and started unbuttoning her shirt.
Immediately I removed her shirt she dropped my pants down.
I grabbed her thighs and placed her on her desk.
After a few in's and outs belle kept on moaning and moaning as I choke her
All of a sudden I felt pleasure rushing through my urethra and pulled out in time and nutted on her belly

But she said it's okay I can continue. she says she can't bare children no matter what.

I turned her around and started smashing her until I nutted again but this time in her
I've never felt this alive

JASON POV

I walk over to the cafeteria and didn't find Chris I wonder if his okay. I have a hunch he is with Belle
His so called girlfriend.
I feel bad for Mr Vale. I bet he buys for her all the shit she wants but she doesn't appreciate it.
I can understand that Mr Rodgers is 39 years old while Anabelle is 25 years old.
I think she wanted a fresh man.
Anyways this woman is making me annoyed
I pinched the bridge of my nose and started walking heading back to my dorm.

.-.-.-.

Ugh Jasmine is still fast asleep now what will I do or what will entertain me?
I sat next to Jasmine and pulled out my phone.

I connected my phone to the dorm WiFi and started watching reels

1 hours later

Okay this is boring I guess I should take a nap
I entered in the blankets and fell asleep.

.-.-.-.-.

I wake up early in the morning to find Jasmine dressing up.
She noticed that I'm awake and immediately greets me. I wonder where she's going this time of the day.
I looked at the calendar and completely forgot that today is Jasmine's birthday
I'll prepare a party for her I'll invite her friends(Charlotte )and Chris group as well.
I stood up and walked over towards Jasmine and gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Happy birthday! " I said, "I've something big planned for you today I hope you will love it"

Jasmine smiled and closed her eyes waiting for me to kiss her on the lips.

As soon as I kissed her on her lips ,she said that,"As long as I'm with you ,I know I'm going to have a wonderful day" Jasmine grins at me

Jasmine always says the sweetest things. for some reason she knows how to put a smile on my face.
And I don't want my source of happiness be sad.
I need to tell the gang about the party so that we started preparing together but I wonder where it would be.
I think I'll add alot of fun activities for her and I to enjoy.
We'll start with the amusement park and later on go out for dinner.
I think today is the day I'll finally make Jasmine my girlfriend.(proposing)

I have been with her for a while now and I think I'm attached to her. But I have never proposed to her so today is the day I'll man up.
I just hope we will get married in the future and have kids.
Hoping it's going to be a boy and girl. if we actually have children

Jasmine entered the dressing room and started looking for her favourite shoes
She came out with a pair of black air Force to go with her black skinny jean and slightly oversized t-shirt.
On her t-shirt it wrote
' he is my king '
And I just remembered that we bought matching t-shirts some time back.
I rushed in my dressing room and after a few minutes I came out looking dashing
I wore a pair of black air Force to go with my black sweat pants.
And I wore the t-shirt we bought for each other but as for me it read ' she is my Queen '
And on the back of my t-shirt read "Jasmine my Queen" while Jasmine it read "Jason my king"
We made sure we got them in our colour, black and the words were white.

**AT THE CAFETERIA**

"I love your outfit" Grace says as she scans the both of us across the table.
We nodded our heads in thanks and waited for our food to arrive.

"Milo it's that waitress you were flirting with last time" I said pointing at her. While she serves the table next to us.
Milo smiled and looked at her for a good 2 minutes until she saw him staring at her.
Her cheeks turned pink and she smiled back I guess she is flattered.
Immediately she finished serving the other table she came to our table.
Milo immediately stood up and gave her a kiss on the lips. As soon as he kissed her, I could see blood rushing to her cheeks as she continued smiling.

"Oh brother," Nicole said rolling her eyes at Milo and Trisha

"One day you should send me your location so that we spend the night together" Milo tells her as he squeezed her big mamilla.
Jasmine just smiled at the drama while Chris was all excited for some reason. I didn't see him last night I wonder what he was doing.
I won't ask him I'll just keep my mouth shut
"I wonder why his so excited today" I thought as I pinched the bridge of my nose