chapter twenty three

I nod arrogantly.
"Anyways my night is getting a Lil bit better," She  say, scanning me  up and down.

"Let's watch a scary movie,"she nods.

"Sure,"I lean back and watch Nicole turn off the light.

20 minutes later

"Shit!" She screams and grasps my hand tightly.
That scene wasn't that scary to me I wonder how it scared her.
She puts her head on my chest and continues watching the movie.

I wonder what she has planned  up her sleeve,I hope it's not reckless

The movie finally finishes and the television goes off.
Did she put a timer?

"The entertainment has just began,"she sits on my laps and wraps her arms around my neck.

What?

Is she enjoying this?
It looks like She is

Nicole smashes her lips against mind and hopes for the best,but notices I'm not giving in so she rubs her ass on me so that she could trigger me. She finds a way inside my mouth,I meet her tongue and  she try's hook them up. Her tongue and mine are dancing together as she slowly removes her crop top.

I push her away and stand up
Woah this almost turned out differently if you ask me.
"No,Nicole. I have a girlfriend ! And I genuinely love." I say walking towards the door."I've gone to my dorm before Jasmine notices I'm gone," I say.

"Don't go," Nicole pleads,"I still want you."
I turn on the lights

"Okay, trust me! You'll regret missing out. And the way you're so loyal to her is she loyal to you? What if she's seeing someone else herself? But since you love her and it looks like she loves you too maybe she isn't lying about her love. trust me! You'll be hurt. But I love you though and I won't cheat on you,"

"We should talk soon," I say
What if what Nicole is saying is true? Ish.
______

"morning,"Jasmine kisses my cheek.
I groan in response and open my eyes.

What the fuck did I do?

Nicole kissed me last night,I'm going to be fucked if Jasmine finds out. I can't lie to her because I wasn't drunk,she knows I don't drink alcohol. What will I do!?

I need to tell jasmine bout this Immediately.

What the fuck I'm I saying?

Fuck!

I can't get hard just now,no
I'll just tell Nicole to keep it top secret.but the thing about girls they can't keep their fucking mouth shut,she will obviously tell her close friend and it will spread just like that. I've fucked up.

Maybe I am overreacting not all girls are like that? Or maybe I'm wrong but it feels like that's how they are.

As long as I didn't put it in,I only put it in Jasmine not Nicole.
I have nothing to worry about,will it happen again?
I hope not because if this continues it won't end well and I'll lose my happy place.

Does she think we are friends with benefits or something ?

I wonder why she try's  to make me break,it's like she's forcing things.
"Morning babe," I press my lips against hers."what do you have planned today?"

"I wanted us to go to the cabin again," she devilishly smirk at me," but no it's going to become a habit and it will obviously get boring there, so I'm not sure yet. All I know is that I don't want to go to class."

My phone lits up and I see a message. I check my phone and I see
Mom: sent you a message

You should come visit me one day,it's been a minute

Sure I'm coming today with a guest. I replied.

"Do you want to see my Mother?" I ask.

"Yes! Let's go today, I've been dying to see her again."she blurt out."I miss her hospitality."

Jasmine POV:

I can't believe it,I'm going to see Jason's mother as his girlfriend.
I can't wait to see the look on her face when he tells her we are dating.

_______

We are finally here,and my eyes can't believe it.
The last time I went to Jason's house it wasn't big,It looks like they shifted.
I'm filled with awe as I walk in there front yard.

Jason is filthy rich,he just doesn't show it he just keeps it on the low. I think I know why he doesn't show off. Therefore,he is scared that I'll be using him for money. I'm not like these other girls I've my own money and my family is richer than his,my house is better than his,so there is no point to get scared.

As soon as Jason opens the door,my blue eyes darkened. This house looks like a fairy dream.The tiles looked like they sprinkled gold dust on them,the inside was bright and the walls were a perfect type of white,the house didn't have chandeliers hanging from the ceiling but it had lights inbuilt. I can give this house a ten out of ten.
I stare at my left and I see a huge picture of Jason when he was a baby,how cute.
I looked at my right and I see a huge portrait of the whole family. I didn't know Jason had a sister his age,I can't believe she's cute too. In this fucking family everyone is cute?

"Hey ,I'm home!" Jason yelled."where are you mom?!"

"Come in the kitchen!" I heard her scream.

We walked towards the kitchen and open the door,I see his mother making breakfast while Freddy is sitting on the countertop and his sister is sitting on the countertop on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Guys meet my girlfriend," he spoke firmly and wrapped his hands around my waist.
Everyone is staring at me and I feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Freddy jumps off the countertop and greets me
Samantha, Jason's mom stops what she's doing and walks towards me. The corner of her mouth lifted up into a cute smirk.
"Feel like home my daughter,"Samantha said.

She already considers me as her own

"Hey my name is Isabelle, Jason sister. It's nice to meet you,"Isabelle says hugging me tightly.

"Jason I can see you've actually changed" Freddy teases Jason. I don't know what they are actually talking about though