chapter Twenty five

WARNING: SEX SCENE
*you can skip to the next chapter *

The football game had finally finished and when I glanced at the time it read'18:45' I need to wear comfortable clothes,but I didn't carry any.

I gasped and Jason immediately stares at me with a confused look,"what's wrong, babe? You look tense," he spoke calmly.
"Nothing,"I mumbled.
"Let's go to bed,"he gently lifted me up and he smiled,I wonder why his smiling.
"What's wrong?" I ask, playing with his chain.
"It feels like your my wife and we are walking down the isle,"he smirked cheekily,I reward him with a smile.

He pushes the door open and I see his king sized bed,his room looks so peaceful and clean.
He gently lays me on his bed and walks in his dressing room.
He took long to come out and I got bored,so I decided to play a game on my phone to entertain myself. For some reason I find it peaceful.
He finally shows up in a short and has no shirt on.
"Babe,go in my dressing room and find something comfortable to wear," he knew I was uncomfortable with sleeping In this outfit. I just love the way he knows me so well,I hopped off the bed and headed into the dressing room.

I came out and I was wearing Jason's boxer that hugged my curves perfectly,I didn't want to wear a shirt, so I just decided to sleep with my bra.
Jason's jaw dropped as he scans me from head to toe.
He stands up and I see his growing erection,this is going to turn me on.

"Jasmine!"he scowled,"my eyes are up here."
"I know, something has just caught my eye," I giggled evilly.

Jason pulls me closer to him and I feel his erection on me.
I break out of his hug and push him playfully,I turn around and I feel his hands wrap around my waist. I giggled and he chuckled at my response.
I now feel his erection against my ass,he kisses my neck gently and I moan.
Are we going to do it here?
"This is your place and your mother is home,are you sure you want to do it here?" I frowned, wanting more affection."I don't give a fuck,they can't even hear us. My room is far from theirs,my mum's room is down stairs as well as my sister." He smirked.
He presses his lips on my neck again,he gently bites it giving me a hickey. I never knew this felt so good.
He lays me down on his bed,he drops his short and he puts on a condom. He hesitantly removes his boxer the one I had on. Leaving me naked.
His fingers rub my coochie making me moan and instantly become wet.
He puts his willy in,I giggled wanting more.
He increased the pace and those giggles turned into screams,I tried my best not to wake up his family by my moans,but it's hard.
After a few in and outs,I squirted on him and he groaned.
He continued,but more faster and with dominance.
I could tell his about to shoot and in a blink of an eye I feel a warm liquid inside me,but luckily I felt it in the rubber he had on.

.-.-.-.-.-.

"babe, tell me about yourself,the things I don't know about you." Jason says,he gently grabs my hand and draws circles on my palm.
"It tickles!" I giggled,"Um,I like going out with friends, I love chocolates,my favourite colour is blue,I love making people happy even though I'm in my worst,I giggle alot for some reason as if it's a disease." I admit.
"Wow," Jason scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.
"What's wrong?"I asked confused.

Jason POV:

"What's wrong?"Jasmine asks
"Nothing,I like your giggle though. It makes me smile," I say smiling at her

"Hmmm"She says rolling her eyes playfully

I smirk
Today is the last day I'll be here. Then tomorrow I'll go back to campus and continue my lessons. However,I don't think we'll be learning tomorrow since it's going to be a Saturday.
I think I should go swimming with jasmine today,at my place though.  However,she didn't even carry a swim suit but I'll ask if she's down to go swimming,I'll give her Isabelle's swim suit if possible!

I don't even know why I am feeling scared to tell her about this as if she isn't my girlfriend!

.-.-.-.