Chapter 46

.-.-.-,-.

I hope Jason is in his room with Jasmine so that I can have a word with him. However,if he isn't in his room,I do not think I'll start roaming around campus just to find that guy.

Luckily they made technology and he is just a call away. So,if I don't find him,I'll just give him a call.

I arrived at the front of his door and gave it a little knock. It's quite late for me to start knocking aggressively onto the door. I see the door swing right open! He is already welcoming me into his room. How kind of him.

Jason pov:

At my dorm.

"Thank you for helping me it means a lot ," Jasmine embraces me

"No problem anything for you ,princess," I say ,i  break out of the hug and  go to lay on the edge of my bed.

Knock knock

I heard a faint knock from the other side of the door. Who could it be at this hour? Jasmine walks into the dressing room looking for something more comfortable to wear before she goes to bed. I walk up to the door and open it,I see Chris standing there with a blank face staring down at me. The thing is that Chris is a little bit taller than me,there isn't a big difference between him and I but you can still tell that he is taller than me.
Did I do anything wrong to him?

"Jason!" He yells as he welcomes himself into my dorm. Oh! Come in! Since I opened the door for you  to just enter and  sit on my bed. I thought sarcastically.
"Yes ,Chris " I reply to him

"Did you know what happened today ?" He chuckles,he was upset a second ago now he is laughing. Does he have a bipolar disorder ?
"Nope,I was in jasmines' dorm the whole time. This is when I've come back to my room." I sit next to him curious about the story he is about to tell me

"Did you Annabelle Is married ?" He furrows his brow. I do know she is married she literally announced to the students in my class.

"Yeah,she told everyone in my class..." I say,he stops furrowing his brow and gazes into my soul. What's wrong with this guy? He didn't know

"I think I never knew hence she never told me or maybe I've forgotten if she did," he says

"But her name is Mrs Rodgers ,Chris!" I laugh at him as he looks stupid,"she never told me that though." He says

"Anyways! Her husband found her and I in the act ," he says in a calm tone. I knew these people would get caught one day ,the way they just used to go around making out. "He was so furious that he slapped Anna and immediately wanted a divorce."

Why didn't he beat him ? Was Chris scared ?

"What happened next ?" I ask him.

"I stood in between him and Anna. I spoke to him nicely about assaulting a woman because I know if she filed assault charges, they'd favor Annabelle at court. He then left."  He says.

"Sounds like you had a wild day! But are you okay?" I ask him curious about how he feels in this whole situation.

"I'm fine,I spoke to Anna and we came to an agreement," he says adjusting his voice," she'll stay with me until I graduate"

Wait! Is that even allowed ? This won't be good if the school board finds out. He looks like he really loves this woman...the things people do for love.

"Ha! This won't end well if it reaches the school board. Just don't tell anyone about this." I give him suggestions.

"I won't ,thank you for not telling anyone about the affair I was having with Annabelle," I had no reason to tell anyone about this affair. Even if I did have a reason to tell people about it,what will I gain?

"Anytime,I always have your back," I say. Jasmine walks in the room again and sends a wave to Chris. She wore an oversized shirt and some shorts. Why did it take so long just to wear that?
"Hey ,Jasmine,"he waves back at her. "How are you Chris?"

"Im good thank you," he replied. "I'll be heading off now."With that he left without saying another word. Jasmine dives into the bed,wrapping herself with the blanket in search of warmth. I join her and we  fell asleep

.-.-,-.-.-.-.

"Good morning,Mrs  Rodger" I yawn as I take my seat. Her  facial expressions portrayed;sadness and shock. Was she from crying. Oh! The incident that occurred yesterday between her and the ex husband.

"Morning,Jason." She says in a bored tone. She always complains about me arriving late to class but today she just doesn't seem to care  about it.
She continues teaching us like she doesn't want to be here today.

"Madam! What's wrong?" One of the students ask. Annabelle flinches and plasters a fake smile on her face that would easily convince someone that she's fine but I could tell she's not fine,"nothing,I'm just tired. Thanks for asking" she continues writing on the board as her ass is also shaking. "You should get some rest later on." The student suggests

The door swings right open,my nose is welcomed with this beautiful scent of perfume. I see a brown figure,a man I assume? With Chris in the background. Annabelle froze and looked so scared.

"Hey kids! Let me have a word with this young lady!" He sends a welcoming smile to everyone and aggressively grabs Annabelle's wrist and leaves the classroom. The students start whispering and gossiping about what just happened.

"I was told that's the her husband" one of the voices mentioned

"He is quite good looking though ! I'd marry him" a group of females burst into laughter.

"Why did he grab my wife like that," another student says claiming to be married to Anna.

"I'd beat him if he lays a finger on her," the voices were echoing from one side of the room to the other.

These people think they've a chance with Anna or maybe I'm just overthinking. Where's milo ? I haven't seen him of late.

I dig out my phone and text him,he immediately responds.
How are you?!

- good! How are you ,Jason ?"

I'm fine thank you.

Where have you been?

-oh I've been really busy with school and spending time with Trisha !

-things are going well with her?

- yes !they are! We should hang out soon!

Yeah.

-Did you hear about what happened to Chris and Annabelle *laughing emojis*

Yea,he told me last night!

- it was a crazy time to be alive for him...milo says.

I wonder how he felt at that moment of time.

-same!

Anyways,bye!

-bye.