chapter five

I wake up to the sound of a lovely singing voice, I gazed around and found Jasmine singing her favourite song by Justin Bieber while dancing. I sit upright and greet Jasmine

"Good morning," I say.

"Good morning!!" Jasmine replied as she tries to choose which dress she should go with,"Jason,should I go with the black off shoulder or the red top dress."

Both of them looked lovely for a fact and it was pretty hard to choose.
"The black off shoulder," I say as I walk over towards my dressing room.

"Jason!!,"Jasmine shouts crossing her arms over her chest," You can walk properly isn't it?"

"Yes I can," I say as I look for the perfect outfit

"If you can why did you make me do all the work yesterday," Jasmine says as she glares at me

"I felt special and you looked cute trying to help out," I say as I pull out a white T-shirt and black sweat pants.

"It's not fair," jasmine says with a frown on her face.

"How can I make it up to you?" I ask, as I search for my Jordan ones. As soon as I said that, I knew I've made a huge mistake because Jasmine loves overestimating.

"I want you to kiss me on my lips," Jasmine says as her face lights up.
I thought she's going to ask for something odd but it turns out it was something simple.
I walk over towards her and close my eyes as she did the same,as soon as I put my lips on hers,she bit me.

"Ouch!what was that for?" I ask, as I hold my bottom lip.

" That's what you get for making me do all the hard work last night," Jasmine says as she faces the other direction and crosses her arms over her chest.

She looked cute as she did that, Jasmine is somehow childish and odd sometimes but that's great because childish people are somehow fan at times and Jasmine is one of them. But not too childish but I'd say childish/weird/funny.

Now, Jasmine and I were walking towards the cafeteria as we were walking having an interesting conversation about the most embarrassing moment Jasmine has ever had someone interrupts.

"Jasmine!!," An unknown figure shouts across the room attracting Jasmine's attention

We stopped walking and stood,as we wait for idiot to arrive.
Jasmine's facial expression: annoyed.

"Hey Jasmine, it's been a while," the unknown person says as she breaths heavily since she came running.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Jasmine asks as she furrows her brow

"I -its me Charlotte,your former neighbour," Charlotte says as she tries to catch her breath.
Charlotte was Jasmine's favourite neighbourhood friend before she shifted to 10 miles and forgot about her.

"Oh yeah,I remember now. how are you?" Jasmine asks as she hugs Charlotte.

" It's been a while I missed you," Charlotte says as she breaks out of the hug.

" Indeed." Jasmine says as her face glows up

" Who's this dashing young man you are with?" Charlotte asks as she looks over at me.

"Oh him,he is my prince charming," Jasmine says.
To be honest Jasmine's way of introducing someone is horrible

"How are you?," I ask. Immediately I asked her,her face lit up

"I'm fine,you have a sexy voice," Charlotte says as she rubs her hands

"What the hell," I thought as I run my fingers through my messed up hair

"Woah, you still love flirting with other guys," Jasmine says as she giggles a little.

"I can't stop," Charlotte cackles as well,"Well,where are you two heading to?"

"Cafeteria," I say with a blank face.

"Damn Jasmine your man doesn't know how to act around a lady."

"I know right,I need to teach him some proper manners," jasmine says glaring at me

I roll my eyes with a smirk

"Anyways I'm off. I just wanted to greet you since it's been a while," Charlotte says as she hugs Jasmine once more.

We continued walking but it was awkward. This silent treatment was killing me.
"So... Jasmine whats your most embarrassing moment?," I ask trying to pop up a story.

"Well,it happened in the 10th grade," Jasmine says as she gazed at me," I was with my friends outside having lunch while chatting for about ten minutes if I'm not mistaken. As soon as we finish eating, I stood up and my friend tells me that there is something on my white dress. I looked down and discovered that it was the red sea, I didn't know I started producing because it took a while unlike other girls that start around 12 - 13 as for me it started when I was 15-16 that was pretty odd. Luckily they were my close friends so they helped me out and lent me pad and I went to wash off the staff on my dress."

I stared at her as she finished telling me the story and I couldn't hold it in I laughed at her.
"You idiot how can you laugh at a situation like this you are suppose to act cute and comfort me," Jasmine says as she slaps me on my hand several times.
"Sorry I couldn't hold it," I say as I wipe off my tears of joy

" You are just a meanie," Jasmine says.

We finally arrived at the cafeteria and take our seats.
I ordered a sandwich with juice while Jasmine just ordered a cup of tea.
I stared at her and smiled
"Don't you say a word," jasmine says as she puts her finger up to shut me up. I don't know how she knew I'm going to comment but she stopped me either way.
I guess she didn't want to order something heavy, maybe she wasn't hungry or she didn't have enough money even though I would have paid for her if it was like that but the past is the past and there is always next time.

We nodded our heads in thanks to the waiter who gave us that scrumptious meal and later on left.

.-.-.-.-.

Two periods past by and this was our last one.
A lady walks in with a tight dress that exposes her curvy body,the class welcomes her and I could notice that she stole alot of gents attention.
She picks up a broken piece of chalk that was left by the previous teacher and writes her name on the chalk board