chapter Twenty Nine

Jasmine POV

The bell rang and it was time for me to see ,my love. I told him that I'll meet him at the cafeteria,so I bet his probably waiting for me hence his always on time and his patient for some reason.

I opened my locker and I see a letter laying there.

Is this from Jason?

I opened it and it read.

Hey Jasmine! I want us to meet at the warehouse I have a surprise for you and I know you'll love it. Don't be late sweetheart I'm already there waiting for you to show up.

Yours truly
~Jason

My eyes lit up,I could feel my cheek bones hurting due to smiling too much.

.-.-.-.-.-.

I opened the door to the warehouse and walked in,I can't see Jason.
Let me text him.

I'm at the warehouse down the road where you want me to go, where are you?

He isn't online,let me go offline as well.
I locked my phone and started roaming the place,it's abandoned.
I hear the door close and people's voices.

I think it's my friends.

I turned around to see three guys I've never seen before,I feel uncomfortable.

Where is Jason?

"I didn't think she'll fall for it,"one of them said walking towards me.
"Me too," his partner says smirking.

"Guys! let's catch her!"

They came towards me and started undressing me,I kept on struggling to get away from their hold but they over powered me.

"You're feisty," he says with a evil smirk.

I can feel tears forming,I don't want these guys to touch me nor have sex with me.
"Leave me alone!"I yelled.

"No one will hear you darling," his mate chuckled.
They stripped down my clothes and started feeling me.

It feels so disgusting!!

I can feel their hands roaming around my body.

"Leave me!"tears started streaming down my face,I try  pushing them away but I keep falling.

"You know what? I'm having sex with her,"the leader said,well I think his the leader.
He began to unfasten his belt.

Jasons pov;

I arrived at the warehouse and noticed something strange,it was abandoned.

I hope Jasmine is okay.

I opened the door only to see Jasmine crying with her knees pulled to her chest and to make things worse she was naked.
There are three boys surrounding her too. I think they haven't noticed my presence.

Did they rape her?

All of a sudden the only thing I can feel right now is rage,this made my blood boil and my eyes widened.

I'm going to kill them.

I ran towards one of the guys and punched him with all the power I had left in me. He dropped down to the floor and started bleeding badly.
After that,he passed out due to lose of blood.

The remaining two came running towards me,they threw a punch but I immediately dodged them both.
I punched his friend and walked over to the other jerk.
He could tell by my eyes that I didn't want any explanations, I just wanted revenge.
He pulled out a pocket knife and came running towards me trying to stab me.
I snatched it out of his hands and stabbed his thigh,then he fell down
I went on my knees and started punching him repeatedly.

I love this!

His screams sounds like music to my ears!

I  flipped  both of my hands front and back and gazed at my blood-soaked hands. I smiled and wiped the blood off with his shirt.

I walked over to Jasmine knelt infront of her

She looks fucked up and scared!

"Hey! Don't worry I'm here," I say, giving her my Jersey.
She wore it and immediately embraced me.
"Babe, thank you!"she says with tears streaming down her face.
"It's okay. Love,"I kissed her forehead.
"They touched me and felt me! I hate them! Where were you!?"she asks,I could feel the pain she's feeling right now.
"At school love,I didn't tell you to come here,"I muttered in her ear.

"You did! Because of you they were all over me!"

"I hate you!"

"I hate you!"

"I hate you!" She yelled while bashing my chest repeatedly.

It doesn't hurt though.

"I love you," I uttered

I just sat there listening to her scold me.
A few seconds later she stopped throwing a
Tantrum ,I can tell she didn't mean it because she cares bout me and loves me

"I love you too" she says with a small smile on her face and later on fell asleep on my chest
How beautiful ! So I have to carry her back?? Ahh. The things people do for love huh?