chapter eleven

As I was watching Assassination classroom a message pops up before my eyes.
Before I open it I check if Jasmine is still fast asleep.

I opened it and found a dozen messages from Nicole. I made a huge mistake giving her my line.
I started reading them out loud but Jasmine couldn't hear me read.

The messages said," I love you Jason Ryan."
-I loved how your lips and mine collided (sad emoji)
-I can't wait to feel your arms around mine again.
-I want to put my tongue in your mouth again.

I got tired of reading them because they keep on popping up.
I leave her on seen so that she should stop texting me but suddenly she calls,I cut the call and continued watching Assassination classroom from where I left of.

She called for the sixth time,I walk in the bathroom and answer it.

"What the hell do you want?" I whisper.

"I miss you love," Nicole whines.
I huff and later on cut the call.
She didn't call me again since I blocked her.

I run my hand through my hair before I open the door.
I am worn out and I just want to watch something Interesting but there are too many distractions.
I dive back in bed and bury myself with the blankets and stare at the ceiling as my eyes slowly shut.

.-.-.-.-.

"The answer for question two is
'A' " Annabelle said* our class teacher for this year

"Psst?"Jasmine whispers.
I don't know why Jasmine mostly calls me whenever I'm in Anabelle Rodgers lessons.
Does she have a problem?
I ignore her, afterwards I feel finger tips on my laps moving up.
Immediately the finger tips reach the top they gather up and grab my penis.
I groan but in satisfaction. I look at the hand under the desk
Jasmine? This girl has the audacity to grab my willy in class.
Let me give her payback I do the same but with my finger. I rub it fast and in the middle of nowhere she moans and Annabelle hears her.
"Jasmine and Jason,get out of my class" I've never heard Annabelle say such a thing to any of the students here.
I guess today isn't my lucky day.

Jasmine and I get our staff and walk out of the room.

We chill at the entrance of the door as we watch people walk around

" Let's go out of campus" Jasmine said grinning at me

"I'm not going you made miss class isn't that enough" I mutter

*RING*

*RING*

The bell rang and that meant it was time for lunch all the students left the classroom and went to their dorms while others were at the cafeteria.

I told Jasmine that I will find her at the cafeteria because I left my book in class.

As soon as I open the door,I couldn't believe it. I found Annabelle Rodgers making out with a freshmen.
When they saw me they didn't stumble they just watched me and they continued making out. I never knew Annabelle will stab her husband like that. I minded my own business,I got the book I left behind and closed the door on the way out.

.-.-.-.

"I found Annabelle Rodgers making out with a freshmen in class" I say as I sit next to her. Jasmine obviously believes me because she knows I wouldn't lie when it comes to such.

"That slut,how could she" Jasmine said.

"Hey Jason," i hear a voice coming from behind. I turn around and I see Nicole and her mates standing behind me,"can we join you?"
Before I could answer they already grabbed chairs and sat across the table.
Jasmine was annoyed to see Nicole again but I made sure she calmed down. After all I don't want to see blood on someone's palms today.

" Meet my friends Chris,Milo and Grace," Nicole said as she crosses her arms over her chest.
"Nice to meet you," Grace says as she tries to lock her eyes with mine.
Chris? He looks exactly like the guy I found making out with Annabelle.
But he looks so innocent here but in his eyes I could tell that his bad news.
"Nicole,isn't this the guy you were talking about" Milo says glancing over to me.

"I won't kiss and tell."Nicole said, tapping the table gently.
Why did she have to sit across me? I roll my eyes.
Jasmine hasn't said a word since their arrival. Her eyes are focusing on Nicoles' as Nicole tries to flirt with me.

"Waitress!!" Milo summons the waitress across the room,"watch this!"
Curiosity enters me as I wonder what he'd do to the lovely waitress.

"How may I help you Sir?"the waitress says. Milo stands upright and looks down at the waitress since she's a little bit short.

"I saw you across the room and I noticed how adorable you are, I just wanted to say Hi" Milo says as he wraps his arms around her waist and she blushes.
That was one of the lamest pick up lines I've ever heard. But if she feels chuffed then it worked, I guess.
Unspoken Rizz does it all!
"What's your name,beautiful?"

"Call me Trisha" Trisha said, giving him her phone number incase he wants to meet her or talk to her.
Before Trisha leaves Milo taps her ass and she smirks at him.

"Legend" Jasmine says while giving him a round of applause.

I can't lie Milo is a good looking guy and his muscles look so breath taking and the shirt he is wearing today exposed his muscles and his blue eyes look lovely. That's why the waitress was blushing when they were making eye contact.

"Oh,you talk" Nicole rolls her eyes at Jasmine.

"Bitch please! not today" Jasmine says as she pulls out her stress ball.

I look at them in confusion and all a sudden they don't say a word.
Nicole drifts her attention over to me and smiles when she sees my face.
Suddenly I feel Nicole's foot touch my leg and rubs it slowly
What's wrong with her?
I quickly stand up feeling uncomfortable and look down at Jasmine as I tap her shoulder for her to stand up as well.

Jasmine and I walk away from the group.
"What's wrong ?"Jasmine asks as she furrows her brow.

"Nicole is trying to make out with Me" I point out