Chapter 43

"At least call me love,bea,baby,sweetheart. Not my government name we are dating Jason. You're mine and I'm all yours." She says

I smile and reply,"I understand love,"

"Do you think your teacher has come back now?!" Jasmine asks

"I'm not sure,do you want me to go and check?"I ask her.

"I don't want you to but you have to," she says, with a smile on her face,"I'm going to class though."

She stands up and kisses me goodbye before leaving,I sit and think for a few minutes and glance at the time and it reads 1pm sharp. I get up and head back to class but abruptly I feel like going to use the bathroom. I could've gone to my dorm and use the bathroom there but I couldn't manage to hold it in for that long.

I arrive at the gents bathroom and walk in,I head to the mirror and stare at myself. I wash my face and continue staring at myself in the mirror checking for any zits and luckily I find nothing. People barely come in these bathrooms is what I have noticed. Maybe it's because they have them in their dorms and don't like using the cafeteria bathroom. Suddenly I hear moans coming from inside the toilet room,they aren't loud. It's like they don't want anyone to know that they are there. But who could it be?

I silently walk to the door and look inside the keyhole and see a glimpse of Chris. Well,this has nothing to do with me.

Chris pov:

I'm listening to music while working out in my dorm since I don't have any classes today. So,I decided to stay indoors. As the song is playing  'clouded' by Brent Faiyaz,the music stops and my phone starts ringing. I glanced at the caller ID and it was Annabelle

I quickly answered it to see what she wants.

"Hey,what's up?" I ask while leaning against my bed.

"Hey,can you come to the cafeteria?" She whispers

"Oh,why though?" I ask

"I want to show you something," she says

"I'll be coming," I cut the call and head out of the dorm.

I arrive at the cafeteria and see Annabelle standing somewhere further from the cafeteria,I thought she wanted to buy for me food or tell me something. Now why is she standing so far away? I walk towards as she does the same

"Hey,you were working out?" She asks as the corner of her lip lifts into a smirk.

"I was,how could you tell?" I tease her when I know the answer to that question

"Your muscles have popped out and like you are sweating," she dabs my chest,"but I like it,let's into the cafeteria toilet."

"Won't they see us?"

"No one will,people barely go there ," she says with a smile

We enter the restroom and i immediately grab her by the waist and start kissing her, I break out of the kiss and look her into her eyes.
"Anna,take off your clothes," I whisper into her left ear

"Are you asking me to undress, chris?" She asks with a smile
"That makes the kissing even better." I say in a calm voice. As she strips down her clothes.
We kiss again, and this time, it feels familiar. I know exactly how we fit together, my arm around her waist, her hands on my chest, the pressure of her lips on mine. We have each other memorized.
I Carry her not breaking the kiss and take her into the toilet room and I lock the door behind me. "Don't forget my clothes," she says. I quickly grab them and enter the room again. I continue kissing her and giving her hickeys as she lets out cute moans.

I place her on the toilet seat and spread her legs "Just touch me,' she whined, arching impatiently against my hand. I couldn't make her wait any longer. Slowly, i brought my middle finger down and slid it gently over her folds. Anna threw her head back. 'Oh,yes. Keep going.'I did it again, this time my fingertip slipping between and gathering her wetness. I parted her with two fingers and found her clit, rubbing it in small circles. She cried out against my lips, and was lost. The taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her so close against me,skin to skin. Time and space had no meaning anymore. There was only her.

I hear someone enter the bathroom but I ignore it and cover Anna's mouth to reduce the noise but she was too loud. The anonymous person opens the tap and sounded like he/she was washing something. They close the tap and I hear footsteps coming towards us,I immediately stop and glance at the keyhole and see a eye looking inside. Well,this guy is very curious huh? They remove their eye and it was like they left or wanted to leave. I opened the door only to see Jason. What a relief!

"Yoh! What are you doing ?" I ask him,curious

"I wanted to use the toilet,sorry for disturbing." He says scratching the back of his head.

"You've used the restroom?" I ask

"Yeah I have,I'm about to leave now." He says with a smile."sorry again!"

"All good bro,just don't tell anyone." He nods his head in approval and comes out. Anna comes out of the room and stares at me in confusion

"It was Jason don't worry about it," I say reassuring her

"Ohh ok,I'll see you later I've a class coming up." She kisses my chin goodbye and later on leaves the place. I wash my hands and head back to the dorm to continue doing my works.

Jason pov:

Well,that was awkward. Why do they do it so often? They don't get scared of being caught?