chapter Twenty seven

"Jasmine, let's go," I tell her.
She stands up and we walk out of the room."what's wrong?" She asks confused.

"Let's not play that game we can do something else,"I say with a calm voice
"You're right, let's just go back to our dorm and watch a movie.
After all a new after is out," Jasmine says walking down the stairs.
"Oh,do you mean after we fell,"I said with a smirk.
"Jason if you spoil this one for me,I'll kill you" she glared at me.
"I haven't watched it as well chill,"I chuckled.

___________

We are in our dorm waiting for the movie to start,infact I'm waiting for Jasmine to come with the popcorn,so that we can watch the movie. However,she's taking long to change her dress and get the popcorn.
"Here you go,"Jasmine handed me the popcorn."I wish we were like them,"she says pointing to the screen.

"Yes, they're really cute together. They are unstoppable and unbreakable,"I say.
"Like us, we'll be together forever,"she says.

Fuck!

I felt a sharp pain in my heart,is this how guilt feels.
Prolly because I've never felt it before.

Should I confront her about this?
But I'm not sure yet,I need solid proof before I disclose this information to her

"Forever and ever," I kiss her forehead and continue watching the movie.

Hardin and Tessa had their ups and downs maybe Jasmine and I will too or to make things better she'll obviously stay with me.
I hope though,lol

Again I doubt that!

I wonder how it'll feel when we break up, we'll I cry? Nah I highly doubt that.
We'll never break up,we are unbreakable.

Relationships are complicated.

If Jasmine never came to this college would I be dating somebody else?

Would I even be dating? Will I be like Freddy?

"When we graduate,we should move to London,"Jasmine mimics Hardin.
"Truth be told,I want to go to London when I graduate,"I say playing with the hem of her shirt

"I know," she grins at me,"remember when I told you I went to visit your mother last time? Yeah she also told me that you wanted to go to London.
Therefore,we are going together."

"You scare me sometimes,"I say drawing circles on her palm.

"How?" She asks

"The way you know so much about me,it scares me."
Jasmine giggles and sits on my laps.
"You're my boyfriend,it's a must I should know alot about you." She sends me a evil grin.

Jasmine really makes me happy,like for real.
I don't feel like this whenever I'm around Nicole but only Jasmine.
Nicole is nice and all. However, I don't have things to talk about with her.
She's a introvert and it makes it hard for me to communicate with her hence she always gives me one word answers and makes me feel like I'm useless or boring. On the other hand Jasmine makes me feel special and unique,I wonder why I she even likes me.you can find it's infatuation

The way I'm being so loyal to her,I feel like I'll regret

Ugh,this is fucking stressing me right now.

I've made up my mind,I love Jasmine and I'll keep it like that.

If one girl makes you happy,keep her before you lose her forever.

I have strange quotes in my head,is it even normal?
"Jasmine,I want you to stop drinking beer and you should never break this promise. If you actually love me, you'll stop forever," I said.

"I promise, I want you to never cheat on me. I know they're pretty girls better than me but promise me you'll never cheat on me,"she says with a smile,"it's going to be hard for me to stop drinking but if it's for you then I will."

"I promise,I'll never cheat on you. And I hope you don't as well,"I said.

"I won't,I promise. I want to end the year with an amazing boyfriend and spend more years together!" She says and this immediately put a smile on my face

"I love you," I say,with a smile.

"I love you too,love"she says while looking at me in my eyes

I promise,I'll never cheat on you.

The movie finally finished and truth be told it was the best one yet.
Uhm,there is after ever happy but I don't want to tell Jasmine about it.
She'll want to watch it right away hence its the latest one.
I'm tired and it can wait maybe next time.
"Baby,do you know there is a new after called ' after ever happy ' ?it's the new one for 2022. I want to watch it but I'm tired,so maybe next time."
She yawns.

"Goodnight,"I kissed her cheek and drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight,"
A/n

short chapter? Yea I know:(  but more longer chapters  are yet to come
I just wanted to say that the images I use in this book aren't mine.
I don't own the people nor know them.:)