chapter seven

.-.-.-.-.

20:02
"Wow,that was one of the best 'after' movies I've watched so far," Jasmine says as she changes her clothes into more comfortable clothes.

"I hope they release a new one," I say as I wait for Jasmine to finish changing.

"Do you remember when harden and Tessa where in the office at her work place?" I ask

"Ugh," Jasmine groans as soon as I said that."that was my favourite part,"

"Guess what?" Jasmine asks as she comes out of the dressing room.

"What?"I ask as I look up to Jasmine in confusion.

"We are suppose to have dinner down stairs right now,the lanky waitress has just informed me," Jasmine says as she drags me out of the room to the dinning room.
Damn, I smell smoked chicken across the room and I can't  wait to dig in. It was so surprising to see the dinning room,it looked like it was meant for the Royals. I am glad I made the right decision to come here.
Jasmine and I took our seats. As soon as we sat down, we summoned the waiter  at the next table.

"Good evening ,Sir. What would you like to have for dinner?" He asks politely as he waits for me to respond

"I would like to have the smoked chicken two pieces please and with French fries, thank you." I say as I shut the menu.

"Your order has been noted,"he says as he shifts his attention to Jasmine.

"What about you. Madam. What would you like to have this evening?" He asks in a civilized way.

"I'll have what he is having," Jasmine says

The workers at this hotel have hospitality unlike other hotels where they won't even bother greeting you and by the way they speak towards you,so rude.

Five minutes later,the waiter arrives with our meals. He places them on the table and leaves afterwards, before he left,we nodded our heads to thank him.
As soon as we nodded our heads to thank him,a smile bloomed on his face, I guess he hasn't received that before because some rich people don't consider the workers here as human beings, they treat them rudely you might find a worker being shouted at for just a silly reason such as he or she just forgot to note down his or she order then they start throwing a tantrum.

Jasmine and I finish our to die for meal, and then leave,heading back to our room.
As Jasmine and I were walking, Jasmine asked me to escort her to the convenience store.

We leave the building and started walking since Jasmine claims that it's a walkable distance.
I felt rain drops as we walk but I
didn't mind them and the worst mistake I made is that I left my umbrella at the campus.
It started drizzling and a few minutes later it started raining heavily,we couldn't go back to the hotel because it was far away and we were almost there.
Afterwards. as I was walking Jasmine hit me on the back of my head and I started chasing her while it continued raining she made it difficult for me to catch her because she kept on turning left and right as she giggles until I caught her.

"Leave me alone,leave me alone," Jasmine says as she giggles.
I tapped her back and started running as she tries to catch me.but she did a few seconds later I guess I am pretty slow when it comes to running.
Our hearts were panting heavily as we stopped to rest. We didn't mind if we were socking wet, as long as we were together and we had fan.
We had enough rest and later on we continued walking.
"The convenience store is right this way follow me," Jasmine says as she grabs my hand and drags me to the store immediately we reached there we couldn't believe it,it was closed due to the rains,but i thought convenience stores are not suppose to close so early.
It was clear now we wasted our freaking time coming here.
Jasmine and I stand under a shelter as we wait for the rain to calm down,I lent Jasmine my jacket since she was freezing.
I careless if I get sick but I don't want her to get sick.

The rains reduced and it started drizzling again,it was our only opportunity we'd get

.-.-.-.-.-.

"Oh my gosh, I am freezing," Jasmine says as she changes her socking wet clothes into warm ones
I wait outside the dressing room for Jasmine to finish changing, but she takes forever to change I feel like it's a girls thing because my Mother also does the same that's why I used to report late for class.
I couldn't take it any more. I open the door and walk in, when I walked in I saw Jasmine half naked and she was shocked to see me

"You were taking forever,and I was feeling cold," I say to Jasmine as she just stared. I take off my shirt and pants and leave the dressing room.
Before I left, Jasmine stopped me and gave me a little kiss on my lips.
I open the door labelled bathroom and walk in

*Jasmine P.O.V*

I hear water flowing in the bathroom and then I knew that it's Jason taking a hot shower,but I can't get over how sexy Jason looked when he took off his shirt and don't get me started when he removed his pants,damn. I bit my lip so that I shouldn't moan when he was in my presence.
I finished changing and left the dressing room,I turned on the television and started watching 'Demon Slayer: Mugen train', one of my favourite Animes I've ever watched before.
As I was watching demon Slayer, I saw Jason step out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist while his silky hair was still dripping.

"Oh,you watch anime?" Jason asks as he dries his hair.

"Yes I do," I say as I gazed at his six pack.

"Spoiler alert,the Flame Hashira dies," Jason says with a smirk on his face.
Immediately he said that,I felt like slapping him.

"Why me?" I whine as I slap his chest,but he didn't feel pain at all he just smiled at me.