chapter eight

Jason P.O.V

I watch Jasmine whine and don't get me started on how cute she looks right now as she tries to hurt me by slapping me

"Chill."I say as I give her a big hug to calm her down but she keeps on resisting.

"Leave me alone,"Jasmine says as she tries to break out of my hold.
she gave up and relaxed in my arms while we make eye contact

"You look so adorable," I say as I pull her even closer.
Immediately I said that, Jasmine's cheeks turned light pink that I could tell that she is obviously blushing.

"You are just a charmer,"Jasmine says with a smirk

"Shhh," I say as I put my finger on her lips.

"Why are you telling me to keep quiet?" Jasmine asked

I stared at her then I gave her a kiss and afterwards she wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I gripped her ass as I kiss her, I carried her and pinned her on the wall while I give her love bites. as she bites her lip to stop her from moaning.
I put my finger tips on her belly button as I slowly go up until I touch her bosom immediately I touch her bosom she moans and grabs my willy,I've never felt this type of excitement flowing in my veins. As Jasmine was touching my willy I carried her from her thighs and layed her down on the bed all a sudden my towel drops and I'm left with my boxer. I slowly remove Jasmine shirt as I kiss her on her tummy,I finally remove her shirt and decided to remove her bra as well. I put my hands inside her bra and started feeling her breasts as I remove her bra. Immediately I removed her bra i climbed on top of her and continued giving her love bites.
As I was stripping off her trousers,all a sudden I hear a knock on the door and stopped.
To be honest the idiot that came to interrupt us is just foolish.
I open the door pissed,I stick my head out to prevent him or she from seeing my bottom.

"What the fuck do you want!?,"I ask.

"That's not how you talk to a lady," she says as Jasmine gets her bra and puts it back on,"Anyways I wanted to inform you that tomorrow, on Sunday. There will be swimming and ice skating lessons,if you are interested you can come join us."
I stare at her and give her a look that shows that I don't care. Afterwards I slowly shut the door and walked away

"Um,who was that,?"Jasmine asks as she sits at the edge of the bed

"It was a female,I didn't catch her name. all I know is that she came to inform us that they will be swimming and ice skating lessons."I say as I bury myself with the blankets.

"Sorry I wish we could continue though," Jasmine says as she joins me

"I want to but-"

"But what??"Jasmine asks

"You won't allow me to." I say as I gaze at her

"Will do it next time,I promise," Jasmine says while giving me a kiss on the forehead to cheer me up.

.-.-.-.-.

"Jason!"Jasmine shouts but i ignore and face the other side

"Jason!!!"Jasmine repeats and I pretended as if I didn't hear anything.
All a sudden I felt the mattress go up, suddenly I fell down hitting the ground with force.

"Ouch you swine, what was that for!?" I ask as I stand up straight.

"Good you are awake,"Jasmine says with a smile on her face,"Today is our last day here. Let's make memorable memories before we leave and head back to campus."

"What do you have planned!?"I ask as I brush my teeth in the bathroom.

"It's a surprise,Hehe" Jasmine giggless as she waits for me.

"Sure,I'm down for it." I say as I come out the bathroom and dry my hair.

"Just hurry up before we are late." Jasmine says as she sits at the edge of the bed watching me change

A few minutes later, i come out of our room looking drippy while Jasmine looks stunning.

.-.-.-.-.-.

"I can't swim!!" I shout as Jasmine tries to coax me into swimming,"And I don't have my swimming suit!"

"You can swim in your boxer,there is literally nobody here. It's just you and I," Jasmine says,"let's make a deal. If I enter you have to join me."
Jasmine knew how to swim unlike me. Before Jasmine left Rock view she used to compete in the swimming tournaments the school held every month She used to win all the time I'm not sure if swimming was her favourite spot or her best but she really knew how to swim. There was once a time I tried swimming alone but I just ended up drowning until the life guard saved me and ever since I've been scared to try it again.

"Babe don't worry I am here" Jasmine says as she floats in the water waiting for me to join her," use the stairs so that it is easier for you."
I somehow felt offended when she said that however,it's true.
I dabbed the water to feel how it feels but it was freaking cold. I pulled myself together and entered the pool. As soon as entered, Jasmine came over towards me for support.

3 HOURS LATER
I was swimming like a professional,I didn't know Jasmine knew how to teach but for sure she did a great job. I could even go at the deep side not worrying if I'd drown.

"Since you now know how to swim let's race!"Jasmine says as her body floats on top of the water.

"Sure I'm going to defeat you," I say as I swim to the starting point.

"You wish!"Jasmine says as she swims to the starting point as well

"When I say green we go,okay?"

"Okay." Jasmine says

"Red!"

"Orange!"

"Green!!!!"and we were off I left Jasmine way behind. It was so electrifying and I thought I was about to win. I saw the finish line up ahead and I swam as fast as I could