1

Lauren:Myllion time to get up

Myllion:groans)I'm up , be down soon !

Myllion pov: I'm Myllion Alana Reed and I'm 19 and I was Born in Detroit, Michigan, but we now live in Atlanta, Georgia. It ain't easy being from the D, but I make it work. Im a good kid, I go to school and get straight A's, I work, and I go to church every Sunday being that my step father is a pastor. I got a few close friends, I like to keep my circle small. A lot of people know me I just don't deal with everybody. I only hang wit my sister, my big brothers, my home girls and my boyfriend Theodore. I just can't wait to make it out tho. I feel it's nothing left here in Atlanta for me. When my daddy passed it crushed me and now I just feel I have this void. I wanna get away from here. Anyways I got up and went to take a shower and complete my morning routine. Today was kinda hot so I put on some white high waisted ripped jeans and a cute tie dye crop top and then I slipped on some white crocs. I decided I was gone wear my hair down and straight today so I just combed it out a little. Once I was done I grabbed my bag, and made my ways downstairs to the kitchen. My mother makes sure we eat breakfast every morning and if we don't, we'll never hear the end of it.

Myllion: good morning everyone

Lauren:good morning baby (sits her plate in front of her )

Myllion: thank you mama

Justice: hey sis, I didn't see you come in last night

Myllion: got off work late cause we had to do inventory after the meeting. I didn't get home til 2am

Andrew: wow they had you there that late?

Myllion: yeah (sits down) where's Tony ?

Lauren: I think upstairs wit Alexis (rolls eyes)

Myllion: ugh why she here ?

Myllion: I have two siblings my sister Justice and a big brother named Antonio. Andrew is my step father, he's a nice dude, not better than my father though.My brother has this girlfriend named Alexis, she's a money hungry hoe and me and my sister can't stand her. She disrespectful as hell. It's already bad enough that my brother is a drug dealer so we already get talked about in the church, but Alexis just makes it worse.

Myllion: I can go kick her out

Andrew: now Myllion you know that's not sanctified

Myllion: well Andrew it's a lot of stuff not holy and sanctified in this household

( Antonio and Alexis come in the kitchen)

Antonio: wassup fam

Myllion/justice: good morning bubba

Andrew: morning tony

Lauren:good morning baby

Alexis: oooh breakfast smells good

Myllion: ain't none for you

Alexis:(rolls eyes) was I talking to you ?

Myllion: your statement didn't have a name attached to it so I commented trick (rolls eyes)

Justice:(stands up) don't be tryna get no attitude with my sister Alexis we don't like you

Antonio: y'all stop

Alexis:(takes some bacon off Myllion plate)kiss my ass

Myllion:( yanks her back by her hair ) bitch you better stop trying me before I fuck you up !

Lauren: MYLLION ENOUGH!

Antonio:Millie let her go !

Andrew: Myllion come on let her go (stands between them)