12

The next day:

Myllion pov: we had so much fun today. We've been out shopping and I didn't have to spend a dime, Major paid for everything.I kept telling him that I would get my own stuff but he wouldn't let me. Right now we're at the beach having fun spraying each other wit water guns and stuff.

Myllion:(comes and sits between Damien and Antonio) hi brothers

Antonio: wassup mill mill

Damien: hey Millie

Myllion: what y'all up here talking about?

Damien: damn girl you nosey (laughs)

Antonio:(starts laughing) for real

Myllion: tell me !

Antonio: talking about how we clapping your friends cheeks tonight !

Myllion: ewwwww (gags)

Damien:nah for real, bout to be digging Destiny out (smirks)

Myllion: I'm gonna vomit, but guess what ? Yo friend gone be digging me out too (smirks and wobbles away )

Damien : oh hell nah ! Millie get back here

Antonio: Myllion Alana Reed get over here!

Myllion: love youuu ( blows kisses at them )

Major:( scoops her up) you can swim right ?

Myllion: you bet not throw me in this water (holding on tight)

Major: I ain't gone throw you (laughs) just taking you to the deeper end

Myllion: nooo I'm scared

Major: I ain't gone let nothing happen to you , just trust me

Myllion: okay (smiles) I trust you

Myllion pov: we were having some much fun at the beach. After a few hours we all headed back to our air bnb and ordered some food.

Major: watching myllion undress) mmm damn girl

Myllion:( smirks) you see something you like ?

Major:( licks his lips) you damn right

Myllion: wanna join me ?(walking in to the bathroom turning on the shower)

Major:( follows her and takes off his clothes) don't mind if I do

Myllion:( looking him up and down) oh my (gasps)

Major:( smirks) forgot to mention I pack a lot

Myllion pov: when major dropped his boxers I was shook. That man was so damn huge. He's going to destroy me. We got in the shower and cleaned up. Teased each other. Once we were done I walked into the room to pick out something to put on. Major grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck. He had this dominant side that I loved. He laid me on the bed and we made out. Then I felt his hand creep up my legs and under my towel. He began to rub my clit slowly and that shit felt good.

Major pov: Millie was enjoying my touch. I slowly began to finger her and she jumped at first but nodded for me to continue. Before I know it I had her squirting all over the bed.

Antonio: knocks on the door ) aye yall the food here

Myllion:( squeals) I'm coming !

Major: smirks) shhh( takes his hand out)

Myllion: breathing hard) damn major

Major: did you enjoy your first orgasm?

Myllion: hell yes

( They clean up again and change the sheets and then go downstairs)

Kaylah: y'all was sleep ? Took y'all a long time to get down here

Myllion: nah we was watching tv and wanted to finish the episode

Sabrina: did you ever finish all American?

Myllion: we just did, it was so good(looks at major then picks up a plate) oooh you finna eat those pickles?

Sabrina: nah take them

Myllion: thanks

Justice: sis I don't know how you can eat pickles by themselves

Myllion: pickles good as hell

Damien: so y'all tonight us guys going to do our own thing and let y'all have the house

Kaylah: don't do nothing that's gone get y'all fucked up

April: that part !

Angelo( Sabrina bf): we not gone do nothing crazy

Antonio: we just need some man time

Myllion: Tony you're barely a man shut up (laughs)

Justice:( laughing ) exactly

Antonio; imma kick y'all asses (laughs)

That night:

Major pov: me and the guys had just left the house and got in the rental. We decided to go to this tattoo shop and get some new tats. I wanted to get my chest piece done. This should be a good night.

Antonio: so major? You and my sister official?

Major: yeah, been a few weeks now

Antonio: you care about her?

Major: of course, I know what she went through wit her ex and I ain't gone put her through that.

Antonio: don't hurt my sister man, I'll go to hell and back for her. I don't play about my sisters

Major: she good trust me

Kaylah:sooo ? You and Major been fucking? Tryna play it off earlier

Myllion: I don't know what you're talking about (sipping her drink)

April; girl we can tell y'all was up to something

Myllion;(laughs) we was watching tv , why y'all all in our business? We don't ask what happens in y'all rooms

Destiny: so y'all did fuck?

Myllion: alright good night y'all (goes up to her room and gets in the bed)

Justice:y'all are being a little nosey everybody don't like their bedroom information out in the open (goes up to myllion room) hey you good ?

Myllion:(sighs) I'm so ready to go home. All they wanna do is talk about me and Major and have we fucked yet and shit like that. It's not their damn business. They wasn't doing all that when I was wit Theo.

Justice: well forget them, get dressed we going out, I'm getting you drunk especially since your birthday tomorrow

Myllion: justiceee no

Justice: yes we bout to have some fun

Justice pov: I ain't gone lie I don't really care for my sisters friends. Never have, but what they doing right now is pissing me off. They all in her business and I don't like that. Once we got dressed we went downstairs and waited for our Lyft.

Kayla: where we going?

Justice: y'all not going any where just me and my sister, you ready Millie?

Myllion: yeah let's go (sliding on her shoes )