18

The next day:

Major pov; I heard music coming from the basement when I got out the shower. I went down there and saw Millie pole dancing. She was also cross faded because I smelled the weed and see a cup and bottle of liquor. I stood in the door way watching her work the pole. She was also half naked so I was enjoying the view.  When she noticed me she pulled me over to a chair and made me sit down. Then she proceeded to give me a lap dance.

Myllion:hi baby ( climbing on his lap) enjoying the show?

Major:licks his lips) mhmm I sure am

Myllion: let's go to the room

Myllion pov; I was feeling so good right now. I turned the music off and the light and lead Major up to my room. Then pushed him onto the bed. When I get cross faded I get super horny and right now I was soaked. I decided to tease him by grinding on top of him since he's dick was bulging out his boxers. I wanted to feel him so bad and I wasn't stopping this time. So I reached into his bag and pulled out a condom.

Myllion: put this on( handing it to him)

Major: bae you not sober enough  right not now. You know what you telling me?

Myllion: Major I want you and I want you right now (lays next to him and slips her panties off) make love to me

Major pov: I've seen Millie super cross faded before and she was nowhere near that point so I knew she really wanted to try again. I slipped the condom on and kissed her while getting between her legs and slowly entering her . I felt her nails claw my back for a minute and she whimpered a little but give me the nod to continue.  I kissed and sucked on her neck to distract her from the pain and after a while I slowly began to stroke.

Myllion pov; I handled it much better this time. The pain wasn't as bad as last night. Once he began stroking I started to feel pleasure. Before I knew it he had me shaking and cumming over everything. I was moaning his name and scratching his back. Then when I was comfortable I got on top and got to riding. It felt so good. Both of our moans were filling the room.This moment was everything I expected it to bed. It was perfect.

1 hour later:

Major:  how you feel?(rubbing her back )

Myllion: laying on his chest) I feel good, it was perfect (smiles) how I do?

Major: you almost took my ass out the game, had my toes curling and moaning your name. (Licks his lips) you did real good. where you learn all them skills from? I ain't expect all that. I ain't think I had anymore nut left in me

Myllion:laughs) porn, lots of it

Major: damn, stay away from them videos. You took my soul for real  (laughs)

Myllion: you are so silly (laughs) come on let's clean up

Major pov: me and Millie took a shower and changed clothes and then I stripped the bed and took everything to the laundry room while she changed the sheets. I was hungry as hell and I already know once she lay down she gone be slumped cause I dicked her down real good.

Major: bae you hungry ?

Myllion: always

Major: what you got a taste for?

Myllion: pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs

Major: alright, you wanna ride ?

Myllion: ooh no baby I don't have no more energy to ride anything, anyone or anywhere (climbing in bed)

Major:( laughs and slides on his crocs) don't fall asleep

Myllion: I'll try not to, but these fresh sheets feeling better than sex (burying her head between the pillows and rubbing her hand along the sheet)

Major:( slaps her butt) don't fall asleep

Myllion: mmm yes baby ! ( turns over and grabs her key) take my key so you can get back in.

Major: takes it) alright be back(walks out the room)

Myllion: I turned on the tv and started watching wild N out. I was getting sleepier and sleepier by the minute but fought to stay awake until Major came back with the food.

Major:(eating his phone) my family wants to meet you

Myllion:(eyes widen) you serious ?

Major; yeah, my sister Angel was kinda looking forward to you come with me, but I told them that you had school and they understand that we haven't been together long. How you feel about that?

Myllion:smiles) I would love to meet them

Major; fair warning my sisters are tough. They will question you to death but don't take it to heart . Most of the time they just playing

Myllion: I'm sure I can handle them ...