17

Myllion pov: me and Major were chilling in my room smoking and listening to music. It was a peaceful setting and I was just glad to have my baby back.

Major: take these off (pulling at her shorts )

Myllion:smirks) you take them off me

Major: smirks) oh we on that tonight?

Myllion:mmhmm

Major pov: I laid myllion back and pulled her shorts off to see she had no panties on. I got between her legs and went to work. I can make her toes curl in a matter of second. I was eating that pussy up ! She was running and squirting everywhere so I had to let her catch her breath.

Myllion:shit!(breathing hard)

Major:(licks his lips) you good?

Myllion:mhmm

Myllion pov: y'all don't judge me but I been watching a lot of porn tryna get the hang of shit. I pulled majors basketball shorts down and his manhood popped out. He was even bigger than I remember. I got in a comfortable position and took it into my mouth. In the videos they be teasing the head so that's what I did. Clearly that shit was feeling good cause Major started running his hands through my hair and letting out the sexiest moans. When I felt I was ready I let the rest of it slide into my mouth and it was basically down my throat. I was giving him that work for sure. Had his ass squirming. Then when I thought it couldn't get any better he moaned my name and that made me the gawk gawk queen.

Major: damn  myllion, you doing good baby !

Major pov: man Millie was sucking the soul outta me. She had my damn toes curled and even when I nutted she kept going. But I hope she don't think this the end of this cause I'm the fucking energizer bunny, imma keep going.  I flipped her over and we made out and removed the rest of our clothes until I remembered she said she was a virgin so I stopped.

Myllion: why you stop ?(looking up at him)

Major: I don't wanna rush if you not ready. I'll wait as long as you want me too

Myllion: I'm ready

Major: you sure?

Myllion:yes major, I'm ready (smiles)

Myllion pov: I was nervous as hell I can't lie. I've heard stories of girls saying losing your virginity hurts really bad. I don't handle pain too well, I don't know what to expect. Me and Major made out for a little longer and I was soaked. He took his time with me and I liked that. He leaned over and pulled a condom out his pants pocket. My eyes traveled his body all the way down to his massive dick. I watched him open the condom and slide it on. He asked me once more was I sure I wanted to do this and I nodded yes. He positioned him self between my legs and slowly guided it in. I gasps and I felt my eyes beginning to water.

Major: you want me to stop ?

Myllion: no bae I'm fine

Major: okay ( continues slowly)

Myllion: wait wait wait! I can't do this it hurts !( tears fall )

Major pov: myllion was in full blown tears. I pulled out and she got up and went into the bathroom. She was in there for a while so I tried to go check on her but the door was locked.

Major: baby unlock the door, it's nothing to be upset about we can always try a different time

Myllion pov: I felt embarrassed. I got him super excited and I backed out. It hurt really bad tho and I couldn't take it. He kept turning the doorknob until I finally opened it.

Major:(walks in ) why you crying mamas ?

Myllion:(sniffs) I'm sorry

Major: it ain't nothing to be sorry about

Myllion: I got you in the mood and then told you to stop. Are you mad?

Major: no I'm not mad, there's no reason to be. I understand you're a virgin, most girls it hurts the first time. I'm not gone put you through that. You were in pain and wanted to stop and I respect that.(wipes her tears) you okay ?

Myllion: nods) yeah

Major:(kisses her ) good, stop crying okay. I'm not upset and I'm not rushing you. Okay ?

Myllion: okay