20

2 years later:

Lauren: I'm so proud of you baby (smiles) I can't believe your grand opening is today

Myllion:smiles) thank you mama

Myllion pov: today is the grand opening of One in a Myllion which is my salon and the name of my hair product line. I'm almost done with school and soon enough I'll be making it out of Georgia and doing bigger things with my life. I just wish my brother and sister would do better. My sister is a porn star. I hate to say it but she is. Her and her boyfriend do only fan videos but she also does videos elsewhere. She's so beautiful and she doesn't need to be showing off her body or degrading herself like that. Antonio is still in these streets and it's getting dangerous. The other day some niggas held our mama at gun point looking for him. I worry about him so much. Overall things have been so great for me. Me and Major still together and he moved in with me. He's been working more on his clothing line and should be getting it up and running soon. I'm proud of him cause he's working so hard.

Lauren: I want you to get outta here as soon as you can Millie, get outta Georgia and continue making me proud

Myllion: I wanna get y'all outta here to, nothing here for us.

Lauren: we'll be fine baby you just better yourself, you hear me ?

Myllion:(smiles) yes ma'am

Major pov: I had just got to the salon and went inside to see the nice decorations and Sabrina, April and Justice, sitting there

Major: hey y'all , y'all look very beautiful

April: aww thanks (smiles)

Sabrina: thanks Major

Justice: thanks lil bro, you look very nice too

Major: thank you (smiles) where my baby ?

Justice: she coming with our parents

Andrew: Millie I got you a little something (handing her a card and flowers)

Myllion:(smiles) aww thank you so much Drew (opens the card and starts reading it out loud)To my baby girl, I've watched you turn into a very smart and successful young woman over the years. I'm extremely proud of you and so happy to have you in my life. Continue to do great things and more blessings will come your way. I know your father was be so proud of you. Congratulations on everything. You deserve it all. Love bonus dad Drew (tearing up and hugs him) thank you. I love you so much.

Andrew:(smiles) I love you too honey

Lauren:(fanning her eyes) come on y'all I just finished my makeup (laughs)

Myllion:(laughs) y'all always making me cry

Myllion pov: I'm so grateful to have Andrew in my life. He's always been a great father figure and I appreciate everything he has ever done for me. When we got to the salon I saw a whole bunch of cars and it was super packed. I went inside and everyone started cheering and clapping. The camera crew was taking pictures and I was so proud of my accomplishments.

Major: congratulations beautiful, I'm proud of you (hugging her )

Myllion:smiles) thank you baby(kisses him)

Damien:congratulations little sis ! Business owner !( smiles)

Myllion: thank you Dame ! Where's tony ?

Justice: I talked to him earlier and he said he was coming after he finish a run

Myllion: I hope he makes it

Antonio pov: I been on the streets day and night moving this weight and stacking my paper. Every time I come across some money I put some in my sisters and my mama's bank accounts. Those my girls and I gotta make sure they straight at all times. Today was my baby sister grand opening and I was so proud of her. She kept her life on a good path and I know our pops would be proud. I went to the bank and dropped some bread in her account as an congratulations. My main goal is to make sure my family is protected and never struggling. Speaking of protected, some niggas ran up on my mama the other day and had her at gun point. They messed wit the wrong family and I'm on they heads. I know it's some niggas I got into it wit a few weeks ago. When I see them niggas it's over. I was in my car leaving the bank when my phone rung and it was Millie.

Antonio: answers ) wassup my little business owner !

Myllion: where are you Tony? You coming right ?

Antonio: yes I'm coming, I'm on my way.

Myllion: hurry up !

Antonio:(laughs) don't rush me little girl.. bye

Myllion:(laughs ) bye

(Antonio pulls into a gas station and goes inside)

Guy: yo mike ain't that Antonio ?

Mike:(looks up) oh yeah that's him, lemme go push this nigga cap back

(Antonio pays for his gas and goes back out to his car)

Antonio pov: I was pumping my gas but decided to FaceTime myllion back and see if she wanted anything before I got there. I was one outta two cars here and I was shocked that it wasn't crowded.

Myllion:(answers ) hello

Antonio: sis you need anything before I get there? More liquor ? I got a few bottles of crown in the car

Myllion: nah that's good

(Mike runs up on Antonio and start's shooting multiple times. Antonio groans and falls to the grown while dropping the phone)

Myllion; Tony !? Tony!? What was that !?

Mike: told you I was gone catch yo ass nigga

Antonio:(choking on blood) f-fu fuck you

Mike: wrong answer nigga (shoots him straight through the head and runs off)

Cashier: comes out ) omg!!! Help somebody help ! (Runs over to antonio while calling 911)

Damien pov: everything was cool until I noticed something was wrong with Millie. She looked like she seen a ghost. Her hands were trembling and her phone fell to the floor.

Damien: frowns) Millie what's wrong ?

Lauren:(turns around ) Millie, you okay?

Major: bae, who was on the phone ? What happened ?

(Everyone starts to gather around)

Myllion: I'm gonna be sick (faints)

Major:woah woah ( catches her and brings her to the ground slowly)

Andrew: everybody back up, some body call 911 ....

Myllion pov: I knew exactly what gun shots sounded like. I just saw my brother get murdered. I heard the shots and then the phone started falling so I couldn't see anything and when it landed Antonio's bloody,lifeless body was laying there. His eyes were still open and staring directly into the camera with the bullet hole leaking between them. I felt so weak and then I fainted.