25

Major: she really said that ?

Myllion:(laying on his chest) yep, bout 10 church members heard it to.

Major pov: Millie was telling me about what happened with her mama earlier and that made my blood boil. Her mama is fake as hell. She's smiling in Millie face constantly and then outta nowhere she never wanted Millie. I hate to say it but that bitch got some issues.

Major: I'm sorry baby(rubbing her back) it hurts hearing that but trust me she gone regret she ever said that to you. No mother should ever say that

Myllion: I'm done with her. She ain't gotta worry about me no more. I'm finishing school and getting the fuck outta Georgia. I can't wait to leave this place.

Major: we'll be outta here soon enough. Don't stress we gone be moving on to bigger and better things.

Myllion: I can't wait (sighs)

Major: it's gone happen.

1 month later:

Myllion pov: I'm so fucking happy y'all I'm getting closer and closer to finishing school and I put in my mind that I'm finishing strong. Me and bae been looking at houses in Florida that we are gonna try and buy once we're ready. We are gonna be homeowners! We are not rushing though because we still have about a year left of school. I have some very exciting news tho and I wasn't expecting it at all but I can't wait to tell Major soon he gets home.

Major: walks in the house) hi baby

Myllion: aww what's wrong ?( walking over to him)

Major: I'm exhausted (yawns ) I just wanna go to bed ( leans down and kisses her ) what's got you in a good mood?

Myllion: I got some really exciting news today ! ( hands him a piece of paper)

Major: reading it) myllion, this better not be a April fools joke

Myllion: smiling hard) I didn't believe it either, but it's true

Major: smiles) we gonna have a baby ? Like for real?

Myllion: yes !

Major:(picks her up kissing her multiple times) mm I love you so much !

Myllion: I love you too !

Major pov: I'm in shock right now. I can't believe I'm about to be a father. This is the best feeling in the world!

Myllion: life is going so good for us right now

Major:( carrying her upstairs ) yes it is. I can't believe we are about to be parents .I feel the timing is perfect

Myllion:( smiling ) me too

Major:(puts her down) lemme hop in the shower real quick

Myllion: okay

(Major goes in the bathroom. Myllion's phone ring and it's Justice )

Myllion: answers) hey sissy !

Justice: hey boo, I got some good news I wanna share with you

Myllion: what is it ?

Justice: you're gonna be a tt ! I'm pregnant !

Myllion: no fucking way ! Congratulations Pooh I'm so happy for you, but I got some good news as well

Justice: thank you, what's your good news ?

Myllion: you're gonna be a tt as well!

Justice: shut up! Myllion is this a April fools joke?

Myllion:(starts laughing ) no it's not , I just got done telling major. I'm six weeks

Justice: omg !! Congratulations! I'm only 4 weeks

Myllion: our babies will still be super close together

Justice: this is so great, we can do maternity shoots together and go baby shopping.

Myllion: I can't wait it's gonna be so fun

Myllion pov: I'm actually excited that me and my sister are pregnant at the same time. Our babies can grow up together and they'll be super close like me and her. I can't wait, this is gonna be exciting.