22

Major pov: today was Antonio's memorial service. Myllion and her family had his remains cremated. She told me that they were keeping some of the ashes and burying the rest in a plot next to their father. Surprisingly myllion handled it well, but once we got home she lost it. She broke down so bad and it hurt me seeing her like this. We sat in the bathroom floor for a while and I just held her letting her cry. After about an hour we took and shower and got ready for bed. I held her close and she fell asleep. She's been through so much in her life.

Later in the middle of the night:

Major: turns over and notices myllion watching tv ) why you up bae ?

Myllion: couldn't sleep (sighs) why you up?

Major:gotta pee (laughs a little ) you okay ?

Myllion: still trying to deal with the situation. I told the police I had a glimpse of the shooter, now they want me to come ID him

Major: seriously ? You think you can handle that ?

Myllion: I can't handle it but I need my brothers shooter caught he needs to be in jail.

Major: I'll go with you if you need me too (getting out the bed walking over to the bathroom)

Myllion: you got class and work, I don't want to inconvenience you

Major: nah baby, if you need the support, I'll take off

Myllion: it's fine baby, I appreciate you thank you

Major: you're welcome ( goes into the bathroom)

Myllion pov: when Major came back out the bathroom, he laid back down and I laid on his chest. He held me close,kissed my forehead, and rubbed my side. I love Major so much. He's the best boyfriend I've ever had. He's a gentleman and truly cares about me. That's my baby and I hope we are together a very long time.

Major: go back to sleep, you need your rest

Myllion: looks up at him) I love you baby thank you for all your support

Major: I love you more. I'm always gone be here for you.

(They go to sleep)

8:00am:

Myllion pov: I went down to the police station and identified the shooter. He stuck right out to me. He mugged me as soon as I walked in. He thought he put fear in my heart but he didn't. Rightful I don't want him in jail, I want his blood on my hands. I would go to war for my siblings.

Myllion: that's him, that's Mike number 4

Mike:bitch fuck you!(runs and bangs on the glass) you'll be in the ground next !

Officer: officer Jones, take him to processing ! Are you alright myllion ?

Myllion: nods) I'm fine, y'all found the others ?

Officer: still looking, our other witness identified a guy named Spencer. I got my officers looking for him . I'm sure he's hiding somewhere. How's auntie and jay doing ?

Myllion: jay seem to be okay, mama just seems angry towards me

Myllion pov: one of the officers working on the case is Andrew's nephew. He's been very helpful in finding my brother's killer and we appreciated everything he was doing.

Officer: well I'll swing by later to check on ya mama, you take care and I'll call you if anything happens.

Myllion: okay, be careful cousin (hugs him)

Officer: I will

( myllion leaves)

Angel: we put together a care package for myllion it should be arriving in a day or 2

Major; thanks sis, I'm sure she will love it

Angel: how she doing?

Major; I finally got her out the house and took her to lunch. She's trying to cope with it. with her being on the phone with him when it happened she's still kinda of traumatized. Like if someone FaceTimes her she'll answer and cover the screen with something.

Angel: aww poor baby, I feel so bad for her and the family. I can't imagine having to go through that. Just do as much as you can to take her mind off it .

Major: I'm trying. It all takes time...