27

Justice:(opens the door) Major what the hell?

Major: pushes her out the way) you lied on my girl Trey !( starts punching him)

Trey: get off me I ain't do shit ( starts punching him back)

Justice:( screaming) Stop ! Stop ! Get off him major !

Major: still punching him) put your hands on my girl again and imma lay yo ass out

Justice: get off him please !!!

Major: gets up ) how could you believe this nigga over your own blood sister ? Don't worry about us we'll be out your house by tomorrow !(Leaves)

(Major walks in the room)

Myllion:(sitting in the bed watching tv )omg what happened to you ?(gets up)

Major: nah bae I'm good

Myllion: you went next door didn't you?(pulling him into the bathroom) look at your lip

Major: I don't play about you. That nigga needed his ass kicked. That shit had my blood boiling

Myllion:(grabs a cotton ball and wets it then starts cleaning his face ) I appreciate you for standing up for me baby, but he could've hurt you

Major: nah I was straight I had something just in case things got too crazy

Myllion: please don't tell me you got a gun(sighs)

Major: I promise i don't carry it all the time. It's just for a little protection. I know how you feel bout guns and I'm bout to lock it back up.

Myllion:nods) thank you, are you okay though ?

Major: I'm fine mamas, come on let's get in bed

Myllion:okay (following him)

Justice: what did you do to my sister ?

Trey: groaning in pain) she came on to me

Justice: then why did Major just fuck you up if she was in the wrong ?

Trey: that bitch lying !

Justice: I'm gonna ask you again, what the fuck did you do to my baby sister !?

Trey: nothing !

Justice:(nods and walks into the kitchen and grabs a big steak knife and comes back) did you try to rape my sister?

Trey:(stuttering) put the knife down Justice

Justice: answer me ! (Getting really angry) did you fucking try to rape her ?( bending down to his level putting the knife at his throat)

Trey: n-no she wanted to fuck me

Justice: grabbing his collar) that's not something she would do. My sister would never cross that line and you made me believe you! You tried to rape her , say it before I slit your fucking throat !

Trey:(whimpering) I- I did, I tried to rape her ! I'm sorry !

Justice:( tears fall ) get your shit and get the fuck out my house and you bet not come around us ever again.

(Trey runs up stairs and quickly gathers his stuff and leaves. Justice breaks down crying.)

Justice pov: I can't believe I let a nigga come between me and my sister. I never should've let that happen. I love my baby sister and I should've believed her over anything. I was too blinded by love but I gotta make this right.

The next morning;

Myllion pov: I couldn't believe that my own sister would believe a nigga over me. They say love will make you do crazy shit but I don't think I would've ever believe a nigga over my family unless I have evidence to back it up. My own mama don't fuck with me no more and now my sister. I just cant believe this. My dad and brother would've never did no shit like that.

Major:(on the phone with Damien ) yo bro we need a favor, I promise we'll pay you and everything

Damien: what's up?

Major: Justice was tripping and her and Millie got into it. Justice said we gotta move out. So can we rent that room in your basement until we can find a place?

Damien: damn what they get into it about ? and yeah that's no problem, y'all always welcomed here

Major: I'll let Millie tell you all the details, but thank you . I'll text you when we on our way

Damien: alright

(They hang up.)

Myllion: comes out the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her ) I looked up some hotels we could stay at

Major: dame said we can rent the room in the basement

Myllion: I swear he's always looking out, he's such a good person (starts getting dressed)

(The doorbell rings)

Myllion:(rolls eyes) I ain't got shit to say to her

Major: we'll be outta here in a couple hours. Don't even sweat her

( Justice walks in after ringing the door bell a few more times.)

Justice: myllion we need to talk ( coming up the stairs )

Major: she don't wanna talk ( walking past her carrying some of their bags)

Justice:(walks in to the room) Millie y'all don't have to go, Trey told me what he did. I should've believed you. I'm so sorry

Myllion: your key is up there by the tv (packing the rest of her clothes)

Justice:(grabs her hand) can we pleas-(gco)

Myllion: you got about 5 seconds to get your hand off me or imma fuck you up !

Justice:let's her go) Millie we sisters...

Myllion: sisters? Oh but last night you believed a niggas over me and punched me in the face like a random bitch off the streets! So at the point I don't give a fuck about blood. My blood is dead. (Tearing up) cause outta all the people to ever turn they back on me I never thought you would do it. My big sister and you acting like I was nobody last night. Why would I even lie about something as serious as rape ? Huh? People go through that shit every single day and I wouldn't wish that on nobody ! You fucked up and I don't think I could ever forgive and forget that.

Myllion pov: me and Major took more and more of our stuff to our cars and within two hours we were finally done. Justice sat on her front steps crying trying to make me feel bad but I just didn't care. It is what it is.