14

Myllion pov: through out the day everyone gave me more gifts. I appreciated everything and kept crying like a baby. Right now we were all at Friday's for my birthday dinner. Everyone was vibing and having lots of fun.

Kaylah: so where y'all go last night ?

Justice: out to mind our business

Destiny: don't hop on tip wit my sister 

Damien: covers her mouth) stop

Justice: I'm grown I'll do and say what the hell I want. Y'all always worried bout the wrong shit

Antonio: come on sis it's Millie dinner stop

Myllion: y'all please don't do this now

Destiny: (moves Damien hand) no cause I really dislike this bitch

Myllion: getting mad) all y'all need to fucking stop this is my birthday and y'all arguing, truth be told Justice don't fuck wit y'all except Sabrina and April . The only reason she here right now is because I wanted her to be. Destiny and Kaylah y'all the nosiest bitches at the table. Y'all always worried about the next person business and not y'all own. Now can everybody shut the fuck up and enjoy this dinner please?

Destiny: nosey ? How the fuck we nosey ?

Myllion: worrying about where I been ? Who I'm fucking ? None of that is y'all business. I get we supposed to be best friends but damn I ain't gotta tell y'all everything. 

Antonio: aye everybody chill please. Let my little sister enjoy her birthday

Sabrina: right y'all we can deal with this another time.

Kaylah: man whatever myllion you ain't been the same since Theo started beating your ass !

(Theo walks up to the table)

Myllion: what the fuck are you doing here?

Major:( stands up ) aye I think you better leave my nigga.

Theo: Destiny said you wanted me here. I'm all you been talking about.( looks at major) who the fuck are you ?

Manager: I'm gonna need y'all to leave right now

Myllion: I'm so over this damn trip !(storms out)

(Theo follows her outside )

Theo: grabs her ) why you acting like that? You know you want me here

Myllion: why the fuck would I want my abusive ex at my birthday dinner ? I said I was fucking done with yo stupid ass

Theo:(yanks her up and pins her against the wall) you still ain't learned your fucking lesson , watch how the f-(gco)

Major;(tackles him to the ground and starts punching him) stay the fuck away from her!

Myllion pov: everything happened so fast . Theo and Major started fighting. Then Justice and Kaylah started fight. Then the police showed up. This was not how I wanted to spend my birthday. 

The next morning:

Major pov: we were finally let go and luckily we didn't get any charges put on us. Antonio picked me and Justice up and drove us back to the house. Last night was fucking crazy.

Justice: I'm so ready to go home (getting out the car going into the house)

Antonio; yo Major I appreciate that way you stood up for Millie.

Major: your sister is my whole world. I ain't like that nigga putting his hands on her. It's wraps for him when we touch down in Georgia.

Myllion: why the fuck would you lie to him? What type of friend are you ? Every since I been with Major it's like you jealous or some shit.( yelling at Destiny )

Damien:sis please calm down (holding her back) come take a walk

Destiny: Jealous of you ? Bitch you ain't got shit I want ! I have both my parents and what do y-(gco)

Justice:(runs up and yanks her down and starts punching her ) say one more fucking thing to my sister !

J/bf:pulling her off ) chill out bae please .

Myllion: bitch fuck you, you bragging on having your dad still alive like he wasn't getting paid buy his grown ass friends to run trains on you ! Speak on that bitch !

Damien:alright that's it ( picks her up and Carries her upstairs to her room) get ya stuff together

Antonio:(coming in the house ) everybody pack they shit and get ready to go

Major: where's myllion ?

S/bf: Damien took her up stairs to stop her and Destiny from arguing

(Major goes upstairs to the room )

Myllion: Imma fuck that bitch up I promise !

Damien:myllion calm down !

Major; myllion, what happened ?

(Damien walks out giving them alone time )

Myllion: that bitch brought up my dad I'm gonna fuck her up

Major: (pulls her into a hug) calm down please, I don't like seeing you like this. Just relax alright.

Myllion: no I wanna beat her ass ( crying )

Major: shhh I know but it's not worth it. Just calm down and let it go alright baby. Please, yo pops wouldn't want you doing all this fighting.

Myllion: sighs ) can we just go home? I need to get outta here

Major:nods ) lemme shower real quick

Myllion: okay

Major:(kisses her) sit down and relax

Myllion:sits on the bed ) I'm calm

Justice:(walks in the room) you okay sissy?

Myllion:nods) yeah, me and Major finna get a flight back

Justice: me and Tony rented the van to drive back in. It's just gone be me tony dame, my boyfriend and you and Major.

Myllion: okay, we'll we will be down soon

Justice: okay

Myllion pov: one major got out the shower and changed we grabbed our stuff and went to load up our van so we could go.

April: I'm so sorry this trip got ruined girl. Plus I'm sorry if you feel like I haven't been a good friend lately

Myllion: I'm not mad at you April, you've always been a great friend. Me and you are cool. You wanna ride with us ? it's more than enough room for you brina and y'all bfs

April:you sure? everybody tension kinda high

Justice:I'm not mad at y'all two it's them bitches Destiny and Kaylah y'all more than welcome to ride with us (gets on the RV)

April: alright let us grab our stuff

Myllion: okay...