11

𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌.𝐈.𝐀

Lloyd's POV

"What the hell are we gonna do? I mean Garmadon has never been this powerful before!" Cole exclaimed at all of the ninja, Wu, and Misako.

Yes he was very worried for her, but I was petrified.

And Wu and Misako just sat there. Like were they going to help or not?

Being face to face in battle with Garmadon is only something that I have experienced and that is not something that she should have to face.

And after trying our best to track Rownin's ship, that's where it was headed.

(Y/n) hasn't even been training for that long with us. How would she defend herself against him?

The conversation was still lingering between everyone else but I was still stuck in my own thoughts.

I interrupted asking for a plan but I got no responses.

"Does no one seriously have a plan?" I asked with anger in my tone.

The rest of the group's conversation quieted down once everyone could sense my fear and anger.

"We will get her back Lloyd, I promise," Sensei Wu said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged him off and rolled my eyes as I walked inside the Bounty.

The Other Ninja's POV

"We are going to come up with a plan though right?" Jay asked as Lloyd left the deck of the ship for a second.

"Yes of course we will, I just need time." Wu said.

"How much time? I don't know if anyone has noticed but we are about to get our butts kicked by Garmadon FOR THE SECOND OR THIRD TIME!" Jay said basically screaming.

"Jay you need to relax. Like big time." Zane said responding to Jay. Not sure if it was reassuring though.

"You don't think that he would use her against us right?" Cole asked just thinking aloud.

The whole deck went silent.

None of them thought about what Cole had said. She had a very important element that could be used for good or bad.

It all depending on what side she was on.

Garmadon's plans in the past mostly consisted of going on journeys or tasks to reassemble certain people or objects to help him take over, but what if this time all he needed was (Y/n)?

Her power might have been just what he needed.

"Oh crap" Kai said.

———

Quickly after the ninja's realization they ran back inside the ship to grab Lloyd to try and come up with a plan.

"LLOYD!" Jay screamed down the hallway of the bounty trying to get Lloyd's attention all the way from his room.

Jay had not realized that the rest of the ninja had followed closely behind him when he went to get Lloyd's attention.

By the time that Lloyd had opened his door all he could see was Kai, Cole, Zane, and Jay clumped on the floor.

"Where's Nya?" Lloyd asked.

"She went with Wu and Misako to start up the bounty. We are now safe to say that we have a plan," Zane said while getting up from the dog pile of ninja.

Lloyd helped the rest of them up one by one and then they all headed to the main control room of the ship.

"Thankfully we found the location of Garmadon's fortress because of Ronan," Misako stated.

While she was pulling up the coordinates to get there, she revealed to them the reason that Ronan had done a deal with Garmadon.

According to the cameras inside of his ship, it was just for more money to go into his own pocket.

"How do you know all of this?" Zane asked.

"Like I said, all thanks to the security cameras which Ronan forgot about on his own ship." Nya said with a confident smile on her face.

All the ninja nodded in return and finished prepping up the bounty for flight.

Weapons we put into bags and bandages were stored just in case.

"How long will it take us to get to Garmadon's fortress?" Kai asked.

"It will take about 12 hours to get there, that seems to be why Ronin travelled at night." Wu responded.

All of the ninja groaned knowing that they were going to be in the air for quite some time.

a/n- I know this is a shorter one but it was really just a transition chapter :)