17

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

"Don't worry guys only a few more stairs!" Cole shouted to inform the other ninja.

It was indeed the tallest building in Ninjago, but that came with some consequences.

Cole was leading the group with the rest of the ninja in the middle and Lloyd trailing along at the end.

(Y/n) was the one that they all needed to protect in this moment.

She was the answer to Garmadon's downfall.

Almost all of them were out of breath but they were trying to not let that tire them out.

They were almost there, they could feel the victory in their grasp. 5 more minutes passed and they finally reached the top.

There was not only an archway separating the ninja from their greatest enemy.

But Garmadon was prepared, he now knew their every move.

"I wouldn't take another step if I were you..." Garmadon said in a dry tone.

His statement caused Cole to stop in his tracks causing all of the ninja to bump into each other one after the other.

Kai started out with confidence, "What are you talking about?"

"Well Kai let's just say that someone on your little team isn't who you think that they are."

The group of heroes looked around at each other in confusion.

"That is false Garmadon, we all know who we are." Zane replied.

"Oh really?" He said with the word 'really' dragged out, almost like he wanted the ninja to practically guess.

Before any of them could respond, he drove his sword into the ground causing the whole building to shake.

All of the ninja stumbled back but Cole was already prepared and had one hand out in front of (Y/n) to protect her.

(Y/n)'s POV

Garmadon had basically caused an earthquake at this point but Cole luckily helped me with my balance.

This was now the perfect time to attack with the shaking, Garmadon didn't have a steady ground which made him vulnerable.

Jay was at the front running toward my dad, the rest of us followed.

I barely took a step before an extremely sharp pain entered my head.

It went from my head to my chest and then my chest to my legs. It was so bad that I screamed while using one hand to hold my head.

The noise made the ninja turn around to assess what was going on.

In the distance I heard them all try to talk to me asking if I was ok.

But the pain kept intensifying

and it started to ring

louder and louder.

"Lloyd...it h-hurts so bad" I shouted.

He was just about to say something but then everything stopped. My mind went blank.

My memories were gone and I could feel nothing, no pain.