19

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞

The ninja had been back in the ship about a week now, and everything was perfect.

Ronan was in jail with the real Garmadon still in the Cursed Realm.

The Destiny's Bounty was parked right next to the newly built monostary that would be there new home.

They decided to stick in one place in ninjago instead of flying around from place to place.

It was still a very good way of transportation though.

Zane had just called out that breakfast was ready and almost everyone was at the table.

"Wait, where are the twins?" Nya asked.

As if called on time, two elemental dragons appeared from the clouds.

They were both green with Lloyd on one and (Y/n) on the other.

As they got closer, Cole could see (Y/n) waving at all of them with a smile on her face.

At this moment, she felt better than she had ever felt in her whole life.

She was finally united with her family.

Lloyd and (Y/n) landed with grace on the deck of the Destiny's Bounty and walked inside.

The Garmadon twins' hair was messed up from how windy it was outside.

"What were you guys up to?" Jay asked for once not yelling.

"You guys were still asleep so we thought to go down to the market and buy some powdered sugar for Zane's pancakes." (Y/n) said.

They all cheered as Lloyd revealed the little bottle of sugar.

They then both sat down and (Y/n) kissed Cole on the cheek and she went to her seat.

They all ate breakfast together, as a family.

As the day went on, Wu instructed them to train since (Y/n) had her element back.

With each one of them stronger than before, they were unstoppable.

Until whatever villain would come next...

———

The sun was starting to set and all of the ninja hurried to the deck.

It was now a tradition for all of the ninja to watch the sunset together

to remind them all of their newest edition.

"I just wanted to say thank you everyone, for everything that you guys have done for me." (Y/n) said.

Wu looked at her and said, "We wouldn't be a family without you (Y/n)."

They all watched the sun set behind the clouds feeling lucky to be with their family.

They all walked back to their rooms and (Y/n) was the last one to do so because her room was at the end of the hallway.

Since she got back, she rearranged a lot of her stuff since the way that she had last had it.

Just as she was about to sit down in her bed, she heard a knock at the door.

(Y/n) sat on her bed and used her elemental power to open the door, "Come in."

As the door opened, Cole leaned against the doorway with a smile.

"Are you going to do that every time you come in my room?" She asked.

"Oh you know I will never stop." Cole joked at he jumped on (Y/n)'s bed next to her.

He put his arm around her as she laid her head in the crook of his neck.

They were silent for a bit but it was comfortable.

After thinking for a bit (Y/n) asked the question that she had been dying to know the answer of...

"What did you do it that day?"

"Do what?"

"Why did you kiss me to get me out of that trance."

Cole smiled and started to stroke her hair lightly.

"Because I've loved you since the first word that we spoke to each other and I knew that I had to get you back somehow. So, I went off of my first instinct."

All (Y/n) could do was smile, "I love you too Cole."

He looked down at her and kissed her on the lips lightly.

For the rest of the night the two of them talked and giggled about everything that came to their minds

And how they had fallen in love on the Destiny's Bounty.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝