1

𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱

"Kai is this one of your girlfriends from a while ago?" I heard a high pitched voice say.

"No Jay she isn't but she is kinda cute." I heard another voice state.

I slowly opened my eyes and my vision started to unblur a bit.

I looked up to see four boys, a girl, and what seemed to be a robot man of some sort staring at me from above.

I started to become more conscious and lift my back up a little to at least be sitting on my butt and not on my back.

As I got up I saw the one in blue slap the one in the black robe on the shoulder, "Stop staring at her Cole we don't know where she came from."

The group of people seated me down thankfully even though I still had no idea where I was.

As they led me to what they called their kitchen I looked out into the distance and noticed we were in the air...

We were floating?

The boys had noticed I was starting off and the one with spiked hair said, "Oh yeah about that uh, you just happened to wake up on our handy dandy ship! It's the Destiny's Bounty pat and pending."

I let out a dry laugh and followed the boys to the kitchen. I hadn't really said anything yet so I decided to talk to them.

They probably didn't trust me though since I kinda came out of nowhere.

But I still couldn't remember how I got here. "Hi," I said to break the silence.

"Hi hehe" said the blue one (you know like that giggle that he does? that's the one).

"So, uh.. where are you from and how did you get here?" The metal looking one spoke.

"Well I really don't know, I don't remember much except for the fact I just woke up here," I said.

"Do you know what happened before you woke up?" The spiked hair boy said. "No not really," I said.

A frail old man with a long white beard came onto the deck of the ship before we had made it to the kitchen.

He asked me a few questions as well that were similar to all the ones the boys had asked me.

Then the one in black asked randomly if I had any weapons on me. Strange.

I heard him say "She can stay with us until we figure out where she came from? Did you hear that um..?"

He turned around towards me in the sweetest manner gesturing me to give them my name.

"(Y/n). My name is (Y/n), that's the only thing that I remember. And yes I heard the news," I replied.

We all then walked into what looked like the living room of the ship after we had been in the kitchen and they all finally introduced themselves to me: "I'm Jay! Zane! Lloyd! Master Wu! Misako! Nya! Kai! Cole!"

Cole shook my hand and I was quite flustered.

"It's nice to meet you all!"

"Well (Y/n) I can show you to your room if everyone's ok with that," Cole said.

Some of the boys nodded their head while Cole walked me down the hall to a medium sized room.

As we walked I got to see many photos of the team in the hallway and what they had looked like through the years.

There were a few photos where Cole was transparent.

I wasn't even going to ask.

The room was very homey and nice and it smelt really good for some reason

I looked around for a sec and for the first time the whole day I had looked down to see what i was wearing.

"Would you like some new clothes newbie?" Cole asked.

"Uh yeah thanks!" I replied not really understanding what he meant by that. I didn't know why my clothes that I was wearing had looked so beat up.

I changed and moved a few things around to make the room feel more like me and then I heard a voice from behind the door saying it was time for dinner.

The food was very delightful and I have to say Zane was an excellent cook.

I did catch Cole and the blonde boy named Lloyd staring at me quite a few times though.

"Tomorrow we can talk more about your stay and if you would like to help us out on our later journeys," Wu said.

"Help you guys?" I questioned. "Yeah we're kind of like awesome ninjas" Kai said while winking at me.

"That sounds pretty rad!" I said.

After dinner I helped clean up and headed to my room for the night. Each one of the ninja had their own rooms and mine was at the very end of the hallway.

My room was across from Cole's and beside Nya's.

I didn't know what I was getting myself into with this whole staying-with-random-ninja thing but at least I had to place to stay and what it looked like, people who were already starting to care for me.

(a/n)- i know this is pretty cringe (i wrote this part like two yrs ago) but i promise it gets so much better!! <3