12

𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

time: 1:12 a.m.

Out of everything that the ninja could be doing to help benefit the plan or the Destiny's Bounty,

they were playing video games in the cramped living room.

But they were not quiet about it, it almost seemed like they wanted everyone to know that they were playing on the little tv.

It was an exceedingly small TV so the 5 of them hunched around it to try and get a good view of the screen.

Nya was the only responsible one who went to bed because she new that the rescue mission was the next day.

She didn't end up getting that much sleep because multiple times she would have to get out of bed and tell the ninja to shut up.

They brushed it off every time until Nya had to us her water element to fry the circuits on the TV.

Finally all the ninja went to bed but groaned and mumbled things under their breath on the way to their beds.

When heading back to their rooms Cole took a quick peak into (Y/n)'s room to see that it was silent and empty.

Everything that was in there was left untouched by her and he really hoped that they would get her back in time before dust could collect on her things.

Cole quickly brushed off the thought and walked to his room to get to bed.

The morning came quicker than expected when they reached Garmadon's fortress noticed. All of a sudden a crash was heard from the front of the ship.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!" Cole shouted which running into the main control room.

After Cole, came all of the ninja running down the hallway and trying to put on their uniforms. "We've been hit! And it doesn't look to good." Nya said worried.

The ninja huddled around one of the windows and watched as the Serpentine shot at the ship they were on.

"What the heck? The Serpentine were defeated way back in the day" said Kai.

"Something must have made them come back, but what would have done it?" Zane asked.

No one had time to answer Zane's question because right as he asked it, a shot landed right to the engine of the ship.

The Bounty started to plunge fast, but with the help of wind resistance and Jay's continuous screaming they crash-landed in the splat middle of the fortress.

The busted engine caused a spark which then started a fire and before they could blink it was starting to spread through the lair quickly.

"We need to find (Y/n) and fast! Go in groups of 2 and meet outside the front once you find her." Wu shouted over all the noise of Garmadon's henchman screaming in panic.

The Ninja all did as he said and each pair of 2 went in different directions. These were the pairs specifically made by Zane:

𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎: 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎 (𝚈/𝚗)
𝟷) 𝚓𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚊𝚢𝚊 (𝚓𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘)
𝟸) 𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎 (𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚠)
𝟹) 𝚠𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚘 (𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜)
4) 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚊𝚒 (𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔)