4

Su Yang was not yet aware, but at this very moment, the storyline he had been hoping would not collapse was already like a wild horse bolting off to some bizarre destination. It seemed highly unlikely that it could be wrestled back again.

Adopting the arrogant bearing of the Devil Sect's Young Saint, he wandered lazily through the deep forest of Meizhu Mountain and headed towards the direction of Lesser Jade House mountain gate.

Lesser Jade House was hidden in the depths of Qingwu County's Meizhu Mountain and one of the most famous and widely-spread myths in the Jianghu.

It had no direct disciples of its own, nor did it side with any martial arts factions. All it had was a simple name and countless legends that had been imparted into the world.

Lesser Jade House would open its gates every six years to select the best among the new emerging talent of that era's young generation from the Jianghu. The successful candidates would gain entry to study rare, intricate mental cultivation methods and exceptional martial art techniques. Once they graduated, these young talents would be able to return to their original martial arts factions without having to swear allegiance to Lesser Jade House or heed their summons.

Most of the prestigious martial artists of the Jianghu had studied together in Lesser Jade House.

I didn't realise that Lesser Jade House was set up to provide charity?

Su Yang would complain like this occasionally when he was reading the script.

Of course, at the end of the day, Su Yang was aware that this world was nothing more than a script; an adaptation of an online novel. Since this was a work of fiction, it wasn't uncommon (of course) for the author to define it however she sees fit; no matter how unscientific and illogical things were.

This Meizhu Mountain, for example, was actually terribly unscientific.

There was a magical formation on Meizhu Mountain, which had been allegedly set up by the master of Lesser Jade House. This formation was not harmful, but it would cause confusion to any martial artists who were past the age of twenty, making them leave, thus preventing them from going deeper into the forest and coming across the gate of Lesser Jade House.

Consequently, the martial artists turning up in Meizhu Mountain's deep forests at the moment were all teenagers.

In the early stages of the script, Su Yang's role had been assigned martial abilities that virtually defied the natural order of existence.

Although he was only seventeen, due to his significant achievements with the Six Underworlds Inter Flower technique, his internal strength was much higher than that of his peers. Coupled with the martial world's unrivalled light footwork skill, the Prized Flower Steps and the Blooming Lotus Sword technique that was most suited for the thin sword he wielded, his fighting capabilities had soared and he could almost rival those well-known martial artists who had been around earlier than him.

At the moment, there were no young martial artists on Meizhu Mountain that were his match. The only one who could compete with him head-on was now wounded.

Of course, Su Yang himself knew that he was just a straw-filled embroidered pillow—despite the fact that this body did have strong internal strength, his ability to utilise his profound, exceptional martial arts skills was somewhat lacking.

Even his Prized Flower Steps was a hasty overnight effort of flipping through the martial arts secret manual. He had poured through the traditional Chinese writing and applied guesswork based on the illustrations as well as remembering the postures he had enacted while doing wire-stunt work for the light footwork action scenes.