45

Su Yang swallowed helplessly.

This was the world of martial arts and there were thousands of types of poisonous Gu. Perhaps the Gu that had infected Gu Feidi at this time may not be one he caught in the Devil Sect in the storyline?

Su Yang, holding on to expectations, tentatively asked: "If this blood Gu poison is not removed in time, what will happen?"

Mei Shisan frowned and thought for a moment: "This subordinate has heard that this blood Gu poison is not the type that can cause death within a short period. However, a person infected with the child Gu must rush to the person carrying the mother Gu within one month, use it on himself then only can his life be saved. Otherwise, in the period of one month, the one who was infected with the child Gu will die."

Yup. This was indeed the kind of Gu poison in the storyline.

Su Yang's heart gradually sank, but he was not completely powerless to the collapse of the plot. It was also because he knew that this poisonous Gu had a cure and Gu Feidi would not die because of it, so he was also quite settled in his heart.

He turned his head and asked Gu Feidi: "Can you detect the location of the mother Gu now?"

If he was to send someone to find the mother Gu, he must first determine where it was.

Gu Feidi had obviously thought of this too. He frowned and muttered for a moment, activated his internal strength and instantly there was a layer of white on his complexion.

He panted and said: "...Northern Icefield, it is indeed the signature move of Eluo's Ghost Tent."

Seeing Gu Feidi's face pale, Su Yang knew that after being infected with the Gu poison, every time he used his internal force, he would suffer from pain as if his heart was being bitten by ten thousand ants. He only felt that his own heart seemed to be aching too.

He reached out to grab Gu Feidi's wrist and said in a low voice, "Don't manoeuvre your internal strength in the meantime and come with me back to the Devil Sect. I'll definitely think of a way to remove the Gu poison!"

Gu Feidi laughed bitterly twice: "If the blood Gu of Eluo's Ghost Tent could be solved, it wouldn't intimidate the Central Plains Martial Arts and the imperial court."

Su Yang was firm: "I can solve it, trust me! Follow me back to the Devil Sect!"

Gu Feidi shook his head and said in a low voice: "I must go back to Tengyun Pavilion and inform my father about the possible conspiracy by Eluo's Ghost Tent. As for this Gu poison... even if it means death, it's just my fate. I will never stoop to beg for mercy from the Eluo Ghost Tent!"

Su Yang said angrily: "You're nuts! I said I can solve it, which means I'll definitely be able to solve it!"

Gu Feidi stared at Su Yang with a sparkling gaze for a long time, then suddenly laughed out loud.

He said: "Don't worry, I am not afraid of death. I only regret now why I promised Shizun to stay in the Veiled Pearl Pavilion and failed to spend those two years with you in Zhichun Garden."

Su Yang: ...

What kind of ancient romantic-style dialogue was this?

Those who knew, understood that you were lamenting the friendship of classmates, but those who didn't know, would think that you were confessing!

Su Yang didn't really make a fuss.

He knew that Gu Feidi was just pretending to be strong, but in fact, he must be on the verge of despair in his heart, only then would utter such self-defeating words.