Chapter 7: Room By Room

Espresso slowly went down the stairs as he looked around, using his coffee fire. Onion is too scared that she hugs Poison Mushroom's arm. Poison Mushroom looks at Onion and can't help but blush. They reach the door and as Espresso opens the door; the room reveals to be a huge garden filled with many flowers and plants.

The girls (even Pomegranate) and Poison Mushroom, can't help but be amazed to see this sight of flowers and plants while the men are confused about the flower garden. Out of everyone, Red Velvet felt scared and nervous about the garden since he just got a nightmare about a garden.

Tiger Lily is the first to get out of here as she rides her butter tiger and jumps around at the sight of beautiful gardens. "PRETTY! PRETTY!" Tiger Lily grabs many flowers and plants.

Everyone steps out from the door as everyone splits up to find an exit. Licorice felt the energy in this place and he can tell what state this room is in. He decided to talk to Pomegranate about the idea he came up with yesterday but he saw Pomegranate who can't help but smile at the sight of flowers. "The thought of this place made me admire the beautiful sight of this place. Reminds me of my old village where flowers are around."

Licorice overheard Pomegranate's words and instead of telling his idea, he stares at the flowers as he quickly grabs them and is about to give them to Pomegranate but he accidentally stumbles on Espresso. "Hey, watch it!" Licorice yelled at Espresso

Espresso held his head but he noticed the flowers on the ground. "Wait? Are you planning to give it to someone?"

Licorice blushes. "Nooooo...SHUT UP!" Licorice immediately left. Espresso saw him stomp his feet to get away from him, he then realized something different. Early times when he encounters Licorice and Pomegranate, they always bicker with each other and constantly annoy each other before the battle starts. But lately, Licorice and Pomegranate calm down in their fight, they argue but not as much as before. Licorice doesn't seem to try to insult Pomegranate that much and even tries to stay on her good side especially when he sees Licorice blushing about the flowers.

Red Velvet Cookie looked around and noticed the white lily garden. After the nightmare he has, he wants to forget seeing it as he moves somewhere to keep focus.

Lilac walks around the garden and notices the sight of lilac flowers, he can't help but frown on the flowers as it reminds him that lilacs are the main ingredient of a love potion and how lilac flowers reminded him of someone.

Lilac stares at the heir who puts on lilac flowers on the vase. "Since when did you put lilac flowers?" Lilac smiles at him but ‌ confused as he raises his eyebrow.

The heir smiled at him. "Since now, the flowers remind me of you and it is interesting how lilac represents love like our relationship." Lilac can't help but smile at his lover's words.

Lilac let out a single tear on the certain memory, he used to hate his flavor because it means to love, and back then he didn't believe in love. Then, he eventually had loved when he met him but after what happened, he felt frustrated and sad when he thought about love. Lilac slowly cries in silence that he didn't notice someone calling his name.

"Lilac? Are you crying?" Tiger Lily said, accompanying her tiger. She always seems to be worried about Lilac but doesn't have a clue why.

Lilac quickly wipes his tears away and faces away from them. "It is nothing you should be concerned about."

"Tiger Lily rarely talks much to you and Tiger Lily is getting worried," Tiger Lily seems concerned to the dancer.

"Yeah, I notice that as well," Vampire floats nearby.