Chapter 17: The Escape

Blackberry Cookie, Adventurer Cookie, and Onion Cookie just stared at the ball on the ground that was supposed to be thrown at them but Red Settler Cookie came in front and was eventually trapped inside a small ball.

"What is this? I can't get out!" Red Settler Cookie said with a strong echo voice as the ball is glowing red whenever she talks.

"R-Red Settler Cookie?!" Onion Cookie was saddened that Red Settler Cookie came to help her. Onion Cookie is upset about how cookies kept the truth from her but she ends up understanding that they only did it for her sake and would tell her peacefully. Red Settler Cookie is no exception and she just stares at her inside a ball.

She tried to get the ball but Blackberry Cookie took her away from the ball. "Onion Cookie, nooo! It's too dangerous for you!" Blackberry Cookie reacts quickly as she knows what the ball is.

"So it really can suck the ghosts inside the ball," Pomegranate Cookie is a bit surprised yet impress that the ball works.

Licorice Cookie slowly grabbed the ball. "Huh? It was supposed to be Onion Cookie but I guess we got one of the settler cookies. The ball really did work and I would have tested that crybaby early to see if it works."

"Wait? What do you mean?" Pomegranate Cookie looks at him and seems confused about what he meant.

"I mean I need to test out if this ball can work and the only ghost around before the separation is Onion Cookie, but I didn't have the time-"

"Hold on, you knew she is a ghost!?" Pomegranate Cookie looks angry as she demands angrily and Licorice Cookie nodded in confusion. "So let me get this straight, we been here for almost a week as we been dealing with constant danger and even before the big reveal...YOU KNEW SHE WAS A GHOST?!"

"I mean...yeah?" Licorice Cookie is confused as he began to get the big picture. "Hold on, none of you know she's a ghost until recently!?"

"Of course, we don't know she's a ghost!" Red Velvet Cookie yelled as they appear along with Dark Choco Cookie, Vampire Cookie, and Tiger Lily Cookie with their animals, all of them being injured with furious looks. The four of them learn they are up to something and the four of the agree that they need to check it out.

"I get Vampire Cookie but you!?" Dark Choco Cookie glares at Licorice Cookie. "To think you hid the truth about us."

"What an old rags cookie!" Tiger Lily Cookie pout in anger. "Keep it a secret like a big meanie."

"That's right! If I haven't, I wouldn't have been horrified the moment I stabbed her- oops!" Red Velvet Cookie covers his mouth with what he just said.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Adventurer Cookie is horrified and stares at Onion Cookie who seems shaken in fear as she couldn't forget what happened that time. Adventurer Cookie and Blackberry Cookie are glaring at Red Velvet Cookie for what he did.

"He didn't mean it, I swear he didn't mean it," Onion Cookie defend Red Velvet Cookie. She knows deep down he never wants to hurt her.

"Onion Cookie, I am sorry for what I did and I understand if you don't forgive me. Right now, I am arguing with Licorice Cookie because he just kept the truth about you being a ghost," Red Velvet Cookie pointed to Licorice Cookie using his cake arm with anger.

"I thought all of you knew, I mean obviously she is a ghost!" Licorice Cookie trying to defend himself.

"How is it obvious? She looks like everyone else!" Dark Choco Cookie raised his voice in anger.

"Obviously you don't know, your eyes can see who is a ghost and who is not. But you're too stupid to realize that no one knows," Blackberry Cookie glares at Licorice Cookie while comforting Onion Cookie. "Haven't we learned this when we found the book together and-"