Chapter 16: Guilt I

//Warning: This chapter contains violence and blood.//

Everyone was shocked to see Vampire Cookie between the ceilings in this kind of state, he seem so different from his wild hair, red eyes, sharp teeth, blue skin, bat wings, and huge height as he landed on the stairway in the place they are in is some kind of ballroom inside the mansion.

"HE ESCAPED!?" Red Velvet Cookie eventually trembles in fear to see the sight of Vampire Cookie in this form. Red Velvet Cookie, Tiger Lily Cookie, and Dark Choco Cookie prepare their weapons with each of them trembling. Chiffon went behind Red Velvet Cookie as the cakehound didn't want to deal with him once more while the butter tiger stepped in front to prepare for a fight.

"That's Vampire Cookie!? But he looks so...different!?" Licorice Cookie is shaking in sight of a cookie who is lazy yet terrifying in this form.

"That is indeed Vampire Cookie, this is fear he mentioned earlier...but I thought Bean Settler Cookie grabbed the elixir and gave it to you?" Red Settler Cookie tries to stay calm yet she is sweating in fear. Now that she thinks about it, where is Bean Settler Cookie?

"Oh right, where is that cookie? I haven't seen him before I went to sleep. He never came after that," Vampire Cookie looks annoyed. "Oh well, I guess that's one ghost not with us."

"Everyone, stay back! We have been through a lot from him and he is dangerous right now!" Dark Choco Cookie went in front as he raised his sword. Lilac Cookie realized the injuries from Dark Choco Cookie, Tiger Lily Cookie, and Red Velvet Cookie, he can tell that their fight with Vampire Cookie is brutal.

"Vampire Cookie, now it isn't the time to eat us. We are in this mess and we can't just add one more!" Tiger Lily Cookie tries her best to be brave as she held her weapon but she is still terrified of what happened

"EAT US!?" Espresso Cookie's mouth is wide what she said. "YOU DON'T MEAN IT!?"

"I want to lie...but I couldn't," Red Velvet Cookie still looked frightened at what she said.

"Before I eat all of you, I just want to say something to a certain cookie...WHAT IN ACTUAL EARTH BREAD WAS THAT, POISON MUSHROOM COOKIE?!" Vampire Cookie Cookie yelled at Poison Mushroom Cookie who squint their eyes in fear while everyone stare at them. "I thought you don't want Onion Cookie to know that she is a ghost yet here we are. This is your fault, by the way. If you could have accepted her being a ghost, we wouldn't have started this fight from the sea temple in the first place!"

"I..." Poison Mushroom Cookie is still shaken by what happened.

"Huh? What do you mean, Vampire Cookie?" Lilac Cookie asked as he and the rest except Poison Mushroom Cookie and Red Settler Cookie are confused.

"Oh want me to tell you?" Vampire Cookie gave out a weird smirk. "I found out that Poison Mushroom Cookie knows that she is a ghost back in the mirror room when I try to hide Onion Cookie from seeing the mirror...which she doesn't have a reflection. We have a meeting about keeping her ghost identity a secret which is going well until that child exploded after I said next."

"Hold on, you were actually telling the truth!?" Red Velvet Cookie shakingly ask about him bullying Poison Mushroom Cookie being a lied.

"Of course, you believe that child because they are only a child over me!? I mean I am disbelief from my side more than the villain side" Vampire Cookie shout at him that cause him more fear.

"Because you said that you wanted her to know that she is a ghost, I don't want her to be upset once she knows the truth!" Poison Mushroom Cookie kept crying about what they did.