Chapter 15: Reflection II

*WARNING: This chapter contains attempted murder. Be cautious about what you read.

Back where in the main room where the giant tree resides, Poison Mushroom Cookie is happily asleep in Espresso Cookie's lap while Onion Cookie and Espresso Cookie look at Lilac Cookie's things. "Never thought your friend is already asleep," Espresso Cookie said. "But you don't need to sleep now? A child like you needs to sleep."

"I would but...I don't feel sleepy," Onion Cookie gave her answer with a timid look. "Besides, I don't want you to do this on your own."

"You're a good girl, Onion Cookie." Espresso Cookie Cookie said as he stumbled upon something familiar. He grabbed something and it appears to be the package that Lilac Cookie haven't opened yet, he didn't want to open but he did take a good look at the nametag and realized who realized. "From Yogurt Cream Cookie?"

He remember that Yogurt Cream Cookie is the one that Lilac Cookie was supposed to protect. Now knowing that he is an assassin, he wonders what their relationship is. He saw the visions about Lilac Cookie committing murder but most of the visions were him being a young cookie and not as he is right now.

"Oh is it from Yogurt Cream Cookie? I never met him but Adventurer Cookie told me everything about him...makes me wonder if Lilac Cookie was hired to kill him," the moment Onion Cookie said that, Espresso Cookie's eyes widen. Onion Cookie looks at him with a huge frown. "Yes, I know that Lilac Cookie is an assassin. I haven't told everyone about this but you."

Espresso Cookie's body shook that a child like her known but realized why Onion Cookie is afraid of Lilac Cookie not just him being threatened to him. "The truth-&-punishment room? If someone lies during the challenge, their truth will be revealed through vision. Lilac Cookie lied just like how I lied which showed a vision, but Lilac Cookie made sure anyone wouldn't see by making all of us unconscious to reveal the truth. Yet you're the only one who wasn't unconscious if that is the case..."

"Yes, that's the truth. It...really scares me!" Onion Cookie began to cry and hugs Espresso Cookie. He felt bad that she has to endure this as she pats her back.

"There there, he wouldn't hurt you," Espresso Cookie made sure to calm her down as she can hear the whimper.

Soon, Onion Cookie is finally calmed down as she wipes her tears. "Thank you, Espresso Cookie. Things are getting scary and when it will be stopped? I just don't want to be killed by any of them and I don't know who to trust here. Dark Choco Cookie and Red Velvet Cookie are nice but they still are scary cookies and Vampire Cookie doing something crazy."

Espresso Cookie looks down. "Same, it is hard to trust cookies here. I even befriend Licorice Cookie again and look how it turns out. Cookies are hard to change..."

"That's not true," Onion Cookie said to Espresso Cookie. "Changes can be conflicted but even a minor change can make a difference. I always feel useless to you all and I wanted to help all of you, so I am determined to change to be a better cookie to everyone."

"That's sweet to say but I don't think it is the right time to do so, Red Settler Cookie is right that we should leave. I shouldn't have taken you here in the first place, I thought it will be just a simple mission," Espresso Cookie began to look frustrated as he blames Madeleine Cookie for the rule of everyone is required to have 5 cookies in one group to travel for a certain mission.

"But if I wasn't here, then I wouldn't see the light of most of the Cookie of Darkness. Poison Mushroom is a great friend that I hope they didn't do anything bad in front of me. And it also helps lessen my fear of ghosts,"

"Oh, I forgot about your fear of ghosts. It seems to be around the settler ghosts helps you," Espresso Cookie pat her shoulder if she is okay.

Onion Cookie hugged her doll as she nodded. "Y-yeah, they really are nice cookies, and even admire them for their abilities. It is like something I wanted to have and I don't know why. The point is that being here may be scary but he is also made me see the new light others, I might do the same to the rest like Lilac Cookie, I need to talk to him."