Chapter 16: Guilt II

//Warning: This chapter contains violence and blood.//

"Is that...Onion Cookie?" Herb Cookie asked in confusion but fear as his eyes kept sobbing. They all saw how different Onion Cookie was from her simple white dress to her black elegant attire that looks like a chandelier.

"So there are more..." Onion Cookie kept crying as she looks away. "Let me guess, is there anyone who knew the truth before me?"

"The truth?" Mint Choco Cookie raises his eyebrow in confusion.

Onion Cookie looks around and notices Red Velvet Cookie who slowly back away in fear, Red Velvet Cookie looks down as if what he did affect her...he can't really blame her and just looks away in silence.

Red Settler Cookie gulped and stepped in to comfort her. "Onion Cookie, listen to me-"

Onion Cookie looks mad as she yelled at them which surprises most of them as they have never seen her that angry. "I don't want to talk to you, you lied to me. ALL OF YOU LIED TO ME, HOW CAN I TRUST ANY OF YOU ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GUYS HID ANY SECRETS ABOUT ME-!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Vampire Cookie couldn't hold it in as he scream and dropped to the ground as he move backward away from Onion Cookie. "Stay back! Please, I did nothing wrong! Please don't scare me!" His fear of ghosts strengthens as to see Onion Cookie he is hugging himself in fear.

Hearing what he said, Onion Cookie stop being angry after making everyone afraid of her which made her feel guilty. "I..." Her hands are shaking as she sees through it.

Vampire Cookie felt guilt about what he said but he didn't have time to apologize as a voice came. "Onion Cookie!? Wait!?" It seems to be Madeleine Cookie who came with his group. As they stare at her in the horror at Onion Cookie having a meltdown once more.

"Look, calm down and-

"Just leave me alone! I am a danger to anyone, I do nothing but make things!" Her scream is loud that everyone but Red Settler Cookie covers their ears. She kept on screaming as her surrounding area began to shift many stairs appear resulting in an infinity staircase that quickly flew up as an onion shield is form. "Onion Cookie!?" Some tries to follow as they but she was too fast that even Werewolf Cookie couldn't catch her. Eventually, the area became one huge room filled with infinite staircases and they witness Onion Cookie at the center above while they are in the ground.

"Madeleine Cookie!? You're alright!?" Herb Cookie sighs in relief as he saw them.

"Thank witches, you all alright," Avocado Cookie smiles as some of them are already safe in place while she wipes her head from the sweat.

"And Lilac Cookie and Espresso Cookie," Kumiho Cookie points at them who seem to be out of breath.

Princess Cookie looks at them and is happy to see them all alright especially Lilac Cookie as she immediately hugged him he didn't expect her the hug in this situation. Knight Cookie seeing this made him jealous once more.

Princess Cookie lets go and look at Lilac Cookie's cloak. "Oh wow, it looks beautiful with that cloak of yours," her eyes radiant.

"T-thanks..." Lilac Cookie scratches his head but notices her arm with a bite mark. "What happened to your arm?"

Princess Cookie frown but she eventually forces herself to smile. "I-it's nothing...don't worry."

Espresso Cookie looks around and notices Vampire Cookie. "GET BACK!" Espresso Cookie unleashes his coffee magic and is about attack Vampire Cookie but many cookies stop him while Vampire Cookie backs away.

"E-Espresso Cookie!? What are you doing!?" Werewolf Cookie held his arm to prevent him from shooting.

"Espresso Cookie, it's fine! Vampire Cookie is back from his senses!" Dark Choco Cookie explained to Espresso Cookie before he tries to kill him.