Chapter 15: Reflection I

"You said it yourself 'how the truth can hurt, but knowing well the lie is revealed will hurt more back than! So how can I trust you and the rest after many secrets you kept from me?!" These are the words of someone who was overwhelmed with many secrets being kept and revealed as he/she/they snapped... someone who will end up being trouble to everyone at the final battle.

Somewhere outside the caves, it is now near nighttime and the sun is about to set. A ship was stored on the island and the group of cookies from the Cookie kingdom found the campsite belonging to Espresso Cookie and his group.

"Blackberry Cookie, look," Adventurer said as he held a small white dress belonging to Onion Cookie. Blackberry Cookie covers her mouth with tears in her eyes as she immediately grabs the dress and sobs as tears fall in the dress.

She blames herself for letting her go. She should have been on her side. She sat on a log and cried while Adventurer Cookie patted her back to just calm her down.

Alchemist Cookie rummaged on Vampire Cookie's stuff and she realized the bag containing his elixir is nowhere to be found. Either he has it or lost it, she is afraid of what happened to Vampire Cookie.

Princess Cookie runs around the jungle while Knight Cookie follows her, she figures that Tiger Lily Cookie would love to be in the jungle more than anyone around yet there is no one around not even her butter tiger.

Werewolf Cookie used his strong scent to find the last place they were there but as he keep sniffing at the end, he realized this is the last place they were there. "Have you found anything, Werewolf Cookie?" Almond Cookie asked as they look around the place where there is a wall with no entrances in it.

"Nothing yet this is the last place they are here," Werewolf Cookie looks confused since his sense of smell helps him track cookies yet there is no one around yet another familiar scent came. He eventually starts to sniff where the scent is as he knows it doesn't belong to Espresso Cookie and the others.

He follows the scent while Almond Cookie followed and they reached their destination...a broken ship on land and items from camp that seems new. "What is this place?" Milk Cookie asked who seem to follow them along with Purple Yam Cookie.

"That scent...this must be where Dark Choco Cookie and the rest stayed when they first arrived on the island," Werewolf Cookie explained. Out of all the Cookie of Darkness, Dark Choco Cookie is the one he bonded although their relationship is more neutral even now. They both relate to each other on how they experience a curse they want to break and sometimes meet up in the woods, he didn't want him to hurt.

"So you're right, Strawberry Crepe Cookie," Black Raisin Cookie didn't expect to believe Strawberry Crepe Cookie. "The Cookie of Darkness is here."

Strawberry Crepe Cookie wanted to brag on how they are right but knows this isn't the right time especially since they are concerned about Red Velvet Cookie and even Chiffon isn't around.

"DARK CHOCO COOKIE!?" Purple Yam Cookie raised his voice before dashing to the Cookie of Darkness to find something belonging to Dark Choco Cookie.

"Purple Yam Cookie, leave those things behind! This is a crime scene and we don't know where they are," Almond Cookie command Purple Yam Cookie to stop but he didn't listen.

Milk Cookie immediately grabbed Purple Yam Cookie's hand and pulled him out. "As much I want to see Dark Choco Cookie and his belongings. I think we need to focus on where the rest are, I am worried they will get hurt."

Purple Yam Cookie looks at him with a worried look which made him stop. "I...guess you're right, we don't know how bad it is," Purple Yam Cookie calmed down as he moves away.