Chapter 11

Arny POV

"Don't flirt with Brandon, he's just down bad right now and you will be his next adventure if you play into his games"

"Adventure? I am more than capable of knowing that Brandon is a playboy and all he does at this point is fuck to get a quick fix. I am not big on the whole friends with benefits thing so I will be careful but thanks for the concern"

"Do you by chance feel anything with me here?"

"Feel anything? Does Arny have a little crush on me?"

"Don't play dumb, I don't think I am the only one who feels something here"

"If this is your way of confessing you are horrible at it"

"I'm not the one unable to look at you...I think you're my soulmate and I am not sure why you are trying to avoid that but you won't be able to for too long"

I don't know what took over me but I used my hand to tilt her head up to make her look at me. 

"I think your friends are looking for you, they need your assistance for content"

I reluctantly look away and see them heading over so I back up and let her go. Her control is better than I thought but I could almost feel the heat radiate off of her and I think I could have broken her if I had a few more minutes. I'll get another chance eventually. I look back to see she has escaped and disappeared somewhere. I'll figure things out later. I head towards everyone and lie about what I was doing saying I was flirting with a fan that dressed as shinso as well. The rest of the day ran smoothly and we decided to head back to the hotel as the first day ended. Brandon and Danny decided to buy the food this time and Pete said he would text Amara so she can come over. Pete told me her room is next to mine so I might go get her myself whenever she is ready.

Amara POV

Fuck, being so close to him is suffocating. He is certainly my soulmate but I don't know how to minimize interaction with him when he's literally close friends with Pete and that is who he will be around at least for the next two days. He is charming and attractive. That hint of jealousy that he has when Brandon flirts with me is so intoxicating that I almost kissed him to ease his mind. Why am I so fucking sexually frustrated? I have definitely been aroused before and normally I can easily ignore it but why is this so strong?!?!? I head back to my room and figure I will take a cold shower when I get a text from Pete to come over. I let him know that I will be over in a little while and I go to shower. I didn't think this would happen so I didn't bring any of my toys but my fingers will do just fine. I lather my body as my mind becomes clouded with thoughts of him and let's just say...this shower only made things worse and I don't know how I'm going to last two more days. I finally get out and tie a towel around my body, drying my feet off when there is a knock on the door. I don't know why but I opened the door to see Arny.

Arny POV

Pete tells me to go get Amara so I go down a couple of doors and knock, after a while she comes to the door in only a towel.

"Came to get me?"

I couldn't stop staring at her or even move for that matter. Before I can process anything I am being gently pulled into her room and she lightly pushes me onto her bed to sit.

"Wait here and I will get dressed"

She grabs some clothes and went back into the bathroom, the closing of the door snapped me out of it. Something about her is different, her tone of voice or maybe her confidence when it came to looking at me. Her shyness is gone almost and it's kind of hot, it's almost like she is teasing me. I hear the door open to see her come out in a Tokyo Revengers shirt with a short black skirt and black and white thigh-high socks. She walks towards me smiling and bends over next to me and my hand starts to move towards her but not before she stands up straight with a choker that I guess she got from behind me to put on. She smells like vanilla and honey. I admire every inch of her body as she slowly turns for me to see all of her.

"Cat got your tongue? You're normally more talkative"

"And you're normally shyer, what happened?"

She walks to the door and grabs the knob opening the door.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. We should get going before the others suspect something"

"Would that be a bad thing?"

She looks at me and closes the door leaning against it.

"I mean, I don't want to ruin my options here. I think you have a little competition if you want me"

"You only want me though so why play these games?"

"Do I? What makes you think I wouldn't be interested in William or one of the others?"

I walk over to her until I am blocking her in between my arms and look into her eyes as she boldly looks up into mine.

"Maybe in another life, but in this one you are mine. I can feel the heat radiating off of you. I can see you undressing me with your eyes. If I was to kiss you right now, you wouldn't push me away even though we just met"

"You sure about that?"

She wraps her arms around my neck running her fingers up the back of my head through my hair and gently tugging it making me lean back as she slowly licks up my neck to my ear whispering for me to make her admit that she's mine. I slip my hands down to her hips and close my eyes as she slowly kisses up my neck to my ear down my jaw to the corner of my mouth. She mentions how sexy I look letting her take over. I open my eyes and gaze down at her lips, we both lean in to finally kiss when someone knocks on the door.

"Told you we should go"

She pushes me back off of her and opens the door hugging Pete.

"Thank goodness you came and got me, Arny was holding me hostage here grilling me on my anime knowledge. Let's go"

She grabs Pete's hand and follows him, she looks back and winks at me before going back to her shy adorable self. It is always the shy ones with glasses. I collect myself, grab her key card and head to the rest of the group.