Chapter 25

Amara POV

I wake up and my body feels like a fucking Mack truck hit it. I seriously don't think I can walk, my throat feels sore, my voice is gone and I feel slightly dizzy. I carefully peel his arms from around me and slide into the gaming chair that was luckily by the bed and use my feet to push back into the bathroom. I probably could sleep for three days. I definitely needed to tap out earlier than I did but I couldn't go out like a bitch after being such a brat. Moving forward I am definitely going to tame it back a bit or be better prepared before anything is done. It takes forever but I do my morning routine and I come out to Arny waking up.

"Good morning my love"

I wave at him still using my feet to pull me around in the chair. He looks at me confused for a second and then starts smiling and laughing.

"I never gave my princess decent aftercare because you were so exhausted so today I get to baby you for being such a good little pet"

He rolls me to the living room and helps me get on the couch and then disappears in the back. He comes back with medicine such as painkillers and sore throat spray, puts on some hot water to make tea, and heats up some leftover chicken noodle soup he found in my fridge. He brings back my heated blanket and then brings me the tea once it is finished.

"I should've stopped earlier. This was extreme for this to be your first time and although you did use your safe word when you thought it was too much I should have known to stop sooner than that. I will be a better partner in the future and I hope you can forgive me"

I motion for a phone and he hands me his since it is closer.

"You did nothing wrong, you did everything I needed you to do. We're good and I fully forgive you. You were very sweet and through all that you always checked up on me. Thanks"

He smiles after reading the message and decided to feed me once the food has cooled a bit. Once I was done I drank my tea, took the pain killers, and sprayed my throat with the sore throat spray. He wrapped us in a blanket and we watched movies for the rest of the day.

Arny POV

In the beginning, I didn't know how I felt about the idea of a soulmate and finding them so fast. I wasn't ready for one obviously by how I acted but when you hurt the person you are destined to be with you can feel that pain. It's not as easy to move on and let go when there is a connection there. So I felt stuck trying to fix something that I honestly didn't know if I could fix. I hurt her but also one of my closest friends Pete. The others were disappointed of course but I don't think it was as bad as Pete's reaction. He never gets mad so I felt horrible and I knew I had to try everything I could. Even through all my mess ups he still helped me and if it wasn't for him she probably would have given up on me. The roller coaster of events we went through was not one for the weak and I knew that if she ever forgave me I would do any and everything in my power to make sure I never hurt her again. Part of me being as rough as that was because she had been driving me crazy but the main part was me wanting to show her that I loved her and I would never love any other person that way. As tough as Amara tried to be she wore her heart on her sleeve so I knew when I had messed up but I also knew that from the moment she looked at me she had fallen in love with me. A small part of me knew the likelihood of her completely cutting me off was rare but that didn't mean I was not going to prove my worth. I don't know what the future holds in store for us but I am ready for the journey. It's kind of a relief that we have soulmates because it truly does save you time wasted with others who are not meant for you. Although originally I felt like not having a choice was wrong, I see now that I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. I can't wait to create so many beautiful memories with her and my friends. Now I have to help them find their matches.

~THE END~

A/N: For everyone who gave my story a chance, voted, commented, and put it in their library to read later I thank you. I love writing and although I am not a writer it is an escape for me. For people to be interested enough to even give it a chance means the world to me. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to give feedback, good or bad. What was cringe? What was your favorite part? Who do you want a story for next? I hope as I write more you find something of interest but if not I'm glad you let my writing be a part of your life even if only for a paragraph. Until next time, XOXO.